Reviews for Mask of Innocence
Yoly chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Wow this is my first Kappa Mikey Story and I love it. More please.
The Dark Fiddler chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
God, good. THis is my first foray into Kappa Mikey stories, and yours is good. Can't wait for the update...
CurlyQPride chapter 9 . 3/13/2008
crazy, weird, odd, spooky, ...AWSOME!
CurlyQPride chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
This is fab!
SakuraHarunoFan chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Argh! I can't STAND LILLY! She thinks she's all that but she aint! Anyway, great story so far! DIE LILLY DIE! :Clears throat: sorry, had to get that outta my system. :smiles:
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
You know, this ain't half-bad!

I'd love to see more!
CurlyQPride chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Wow, that was awsome!
CurlyQPride chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
This is very poetic, and I found this truly amazing.
Emerald8 chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
Woah, this is definatly different from any other Kappa fics I have read. But I like it! The only complaints I have are that there only seems to be dialogue, and hardly any descriptions. Also, I was frequently confused as to who was talking. A good rule of thumb while writing is to ALWAYS state when someone has said something.

"Hey, I just said something!" Gonard said while pointing a finger in the air.

"Wow, I never would have guessed." Lily replied, arms crossed.

"What, are you stupid or something?" Gonard asked, voice full of sarcasm.

"Oh, you just got OWNED!" Mikey interjected. Then he tripped over a knife and died.

It may seemed repetitive to constantly write who's said what, but it makes any writing 10% better. Also, as long as you use this method, you won't have to worry about using bold and italic fonts to denote how something is being said or thought.

Alright, now that that's over, I need to comment on the actual story. First off, you'res is the first Kappa fanfiction I have read where everyone didn't automatically like the new character. That gets real old fast, so I was glad to see originality there. Also, the fact that she seems to be basing her characters' back story on her own is very interesting. And the howling cukoo-clock was a great touch.

I'll review again once another chapter is done, but for now let me say that you are doing a great job!
CurlyQPride chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Ive been on this site for awhile and I was wondering if you can answer a quistion I have, what is OCs and OCC, and Oneshot? Ive had these quistions forever! Lol!
CurlyQPride chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Please keep going! I love it!
CurlyQPride chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
WOW! Thats all I got to say! WOW! This story is absoulutley amazing! (any miksuki romance? Im a huge fan fo MikeyMitsuki) anyways, Just wanted to say I hope you keep on going with your storys, because there are barely any Kappa Mikey stories on here. Im loving it so far and I hope you continue all your KM stories.

p.s. I have a 2 kappa mikey stories if your intrested and i would love your review and opinion. 1 is an idea and i need to know if its any good or not, and one is a christmas story! Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

-Cubbiecat
CurlyQPride chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Keep going! I love a good mystery!