Reviews for The Nightmare of a Video Game
A chapter 3 . 3/17
Only three chapters in and I'm seeing intense OOC'ness. Shadow acts nothing like himself. Eggman has a magical Deus Ex Machina computer. And the OC is basically omnipotent due to this being a video game and never shows it. Plus she's an utter bitch, if i'm being honest.

She tells Shadow that people often remake the scene with his closest friend dying but make him fail every time. And Laughed about it. If Shadow was at ALL in character, she would be dead. NO, she would have been torn literally limb from limb. Sorry but it's true. He's not the type to just accept people mocking both him and his closest friend.

Go ahead and delete or cry about how "WAHH UR FLAMNG :C" it won't change how much this story already sucks. I don't think it could be saved at all since you admitted that this is Cliche and it already makes zero sense.
Riolutae chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
That was...so beautiful! If I was the type, I would've cried at the ending! Of course, comments giving it away didn't help, but...it was still awesome.

A SEQUEL SOUNDS F***ING AWESOME.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
cool story
SonicGirl4Ever chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
This is a great story and a fun one to read. Kudos to you! The details were really good, and you kept the characters in their character(more or less)! Keep up the good work! ;)
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my god! XD I had almost that exact same conversation with my brother when he decided he wanted to start his own file on that game.

"Why won't he jump?"

"Try pressing the A button..."

"Oh... Haha, I knew that" XD

I wish I'd gotten sucked in!
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
very good story and i like it. A 10/10
Shadougelover14 chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
ZOMG THIS STORY ROCKED! I'll be posting a story SIMILAR to the ones you write, but I won't copy you, I swear. Hope you'll read it. Great stories!
pokemonsora01 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
hey if you havent i REALLY think you should do one on sonic riders great story by the way
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
Great story!

...I am always filled with envy whenever I read about someone going from our world to Sonic's world...
Moka Raiden chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
that was cool lol i have sonic unleashed game on xbox and i would dream to go into their world xD it'll be FUN!
Sar chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
I really really really like your story. A lot. I like the biolizard poor very funny!But I feel really sad for Shadow that he had to die and Kieko being all sad and stuff. Well thats how the cookie crumbles.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
i love the story. I especially like your history archive explanation in the beginning.

I cry every friggin' time i beat sa2
Brightcynder chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! New series! NEW SERIES I SAY!
Redemption Dork chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh my god! Best Sonic adventure story ever! Can't wait to start reading the next one! Great job and KEEP making them, you're a great writer!
Manaxsavior chapter 16 . 7/29/2008
Ooh sonic riders ZG would be cool or maybe ur own version. Like it would have to be partners on it or just free for all(with shadow secretly helping Kei lol). Then again Shadow the hedgehog would have conflicts with Shadow's lost memories making a really cool plot line...Hm, then the newer Sonic with Silver might be cool too...Ack, I must be confusing you now, Gomen! .;; Well, they were some ideas 4 whatever you would pick I guess!