Reviews for All In The Family
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awesome! Need more!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was really a good one!
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh my GOD! This is like a totally like fun read!
I love Misty's sisters. I bet this was fun to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
haha! Love it!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hahahaha! You know what? I can totally imagine these three girls giving Ash the very same reactions as they did here, with the very same actions, if/when (yes, I stil have hope) the proposal... and the events in this fic ever happens in the real thing. Yeah, I can definitely picture it in my mind! It's not that hard, really...

Oh, I love, love this piece! Indeed, AAML is the only path to choose. I super enjoyed reading, and oh, no need to be sorry. That proposal story, I'm sure, will be worth the wait! Awesome job!
Princess Peachella chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Haha, gosh, those girls are crazy. )
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
TimPrime1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
My gosh, I loved this. Man I wanted to see the proposal. And the who thing was pretty much perfect. With Mistys sisters judging him, going to kill him and complaining abt her getting married before them n etc. But this story was also funny. Lol Pikachu had the ring box. But man I want to see that proposal. Till next time.

Timprime1 out
Insideoutme chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yep, Misty’s sisters are crazy. I thought everyone was perfectly in character, especially the “OMG Misty’s getting married before us!” moment :)

I liked how Misty wasn’t present, that it was just between Ash and his (crazy) future sisters-in-law.

Thanks so much for sharing it, I loved reading it!
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
LOL This is hilarious
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So funny! XD
krypto770 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hahaha i loved this it was hilarious but probably mostly because im high. But great story hope you continue along the line of this story
Wildcat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
AWESOME! That was such an awesome and funny one shot. i hope you put up a sequel to it with Ash proposing to Misty. Aww...I just love Ash in this one and i love that misty's sisters were gonna beat him up thinking that he was going to break up with her lol.
dinobot not signed in chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is awesome. It takes good writing to depict Misty's sisters as imposing and almost homicidal but still being 'girly.' You can really feel Ash's apprehension. I like how you made Ash's intentions vague and 'drawn out' in the beginning; although I had an feeling he was there to propose to her. Excellent writing, syntax and diction. Thumbs up, I'll be reading more from you.
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aww, yeah, I did want to see Ash propose, but I know Misty would have said yes! 'Gary Oak’s looking for you' WoW, I burst out laughing at this one. Too bad for Ash, hes gotten new sisters-in-law. Very well written one-shot, love the description.