Reviews for Without You
WhatBecomesOfYou chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It has been far too long since I've read Mac/Stella fic, and this was perfect for the two of them. Sweet, without being overly saccharine, striking the right balance of all the involved elements. Great job. :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
So very cute! I was just grinning and mentally "Aw-ing" for the duration of your story. Very well-written! ]
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ahh the last part almost killed me! So sweet! Stella's so seductive... p
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was just brillat
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i love this one. this is good
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
So good. She takes such good care of him - just as he does of her. That was beautiful.
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
wow. this was intense... I loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very cute!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aw... Theyre acting so cute!

Loved it!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I [ D] IT! Great job : )
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I. LOVE. IT.
Kelbris chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This was really beautiful!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
There isn't a word to even begin to describe how much I loved this fic. I read it twice through before I could breath normally again, and even now I can't seem to get rid of that twisting feeling in my stomach that you only ever get when you've read something that makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time. You are such a talented and amazing writer, please please please write again soon! I loved this. So So So much.

xxStellaxx
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I loved it! Wow, this was perfect...perfectly Smacked and just...perfect! I am sitting here grinning like a fool after reading this! You are brilliant...and I'm totally with the Stella, the counter thing...loved that! :D They are so perfect for eachother and this was the perfect way to show that...have I said perfect enough yet? Lol! Loved it! :D
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OMG! This story is just plain amazing. I absolutely love it. It was simply perfect. Thanks.