Reviews for A Fluctuation in the Event Horizon
bugintheforest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
yup. that's exactly how it would've happened. :)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow. That was so much more satisfying than anything the show ever threw at us. Great job!
Katetanic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really, really good story. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh...thank you Rachel...I just watched the SGA ep 'Reunion' for the first time and I imagined the goodbye between Sam and Jack (related to some of her tears when Teal'c visited her in her lab). Beautiful job...well developed with ties to her (and their) past.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved it.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Really enjoyed this - super fic! Loved the last few lines, pure S/J magic!
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
'Not everything.' Sam crossed the space between them and took his face in her hands. She kissed him deeply.

How on *Earth* have I missed this? Fantastic.
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
‘Don’t forget, they’re really going to like you when they get to know you.’

‘If the universe needs saving…’

‘I’ll be there.’

You have some wonderful call-backs!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
amazing, congratulations because this is a fantastic story. I'm speechless...
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I'm always intrigued by a story that gets as many reviews as this one has. (Have there been any others?) I am so glad I read this. It's beautiful. And, I think it's very much like the good-bye would have been had it been part of an episode. I'm pretty sure I cried at least once (..or was that during one of your many other fics that I recently read, absolutely loved, but didn't review?) I definitely know what it's like to say good-bye for a long period of time, especially saying good-bye to the one you love. I know many others are familiar with the feeling, and I would guess you are too since you've written it so well. Absolutely beautiful.. and so S/J. Thanks for the story!
Danae Dixon chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Lovely!
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That ending was perfect! I was hoping jack would end up watching from the observation room. And its so true, they can convey such emotion and conversation with simple looks. No words are necessary! Well done!
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"A-ten-SHUN"!

Well done! Again, five stars!

I love the dynamic between all the members of SG-1 -past and present- towards Sam. The little inside...well, not jokes *per se*, but you know what I mean. Jack and Sam's recollection of their first conversations. Vala's girly stuff. Mitchell's "What if the world needs saving?" And, of course, T's "If you ever have need of us" thing. Great job with those.

I wish the show runners would have remembered them. Particularly Teal'c's. Seeing him in "Midway" was great, but I want the whole crew, dang it!

Sorry for the rant. Again, great job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very moving. Makes me teary-eyed. Better than the goodbye scene the writers gave her.
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Omg. Make me cry, why dontcha? ;-] CE (happy tears, happy tears)