Reviews for She Will Be Loved
TDDolphin chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Oh man, this story is just fantastic! My favorite Uryu/Orihime story on this site! It's sad when you see someone you love kissing another woman or man and I felt so bad for Orihime in the beginning. Luckily for her she had a Knight in... uh... Quincy clothing? Yeah, we'll go with that. Anyway, luckily for her she her own knight looking after her in the form of Uryu. I gotta say after watching the Soul Society arc and seeing these two working well together, I really started to become a fan of them being a couple. I just don't think Ichigo is her type, which you do well in explaining about.

The reveal of their feelings for one another was done well too, not just with Uryu used a quote from a song she apparently loves but also how they talked about where they stood in Chapter 5. But this last chapter was by far the best one. From Keigo likely getting a well-deserved beatdown, to Uryu's more positive attitude and Orihime being her usual chipper, bubbly self again. The moments between them in the finale were just amazing, and it was cool to see Ichigo approve of them.

Great job with this story, Otaku Samurai! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I totally in love with your story that's all i can say, there is no word that can describe it. It's lovely and yeah now she will be loved
That Girl chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I loved it! I loved their development (very believable, her realizations, his cute politeness, his shock/denial, acceptance, everything!), I loved Keigo's insanity, and I almost swallowed toothpaste when I finished chapter 5. (that whole ranch comment? I really shouldn't be getting ready for bed while reading. Bad for my health!)

All in all, loved it. More IshiHime please! _
demonfox910 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
you emo! don't call this writing crap! MY writing is crap! this stuff is fucking beautiful! stop making me tear up, damnit! *sniff* this is frieking awesome...
BleachFanatic chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
You are a very good writer. Do not stop writing. (:
Xylexia chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Cute fic :3 Uryuu-mun is such an idiot. And so is Hime for assuming things xD
Xylexia chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Pffft she doesn't love him back. She's rebounding. Get over Ichi for a few months first /then/ go after him. *sigh*

Oh now Ichi notices and starts to care. *Sigh* Too late dude.

And Uryuu you apathetic IDIOT! I just want to slap you DX
Xylexia chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Awww poor Uryuu-mun! *A* I just want to hug on him and squish him to death DX so sad :(
Guptanation chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Great story, I really liked the way you had the scene play out where Inoue confesses to Ishida. You did a good job with Ishida's reaction I thought. The bitterness from always having been ignored in favor of Ichigo really feels like a realistic response, feelings like that are going to exist and they don't just disappear. I especially liked his disbelief towards her sudden change of heart, thought that was a nice touch.
blazinfire08 chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
i love this story, really, i do. it's partly a songfic, but the characters don't invent the song, or do everything exactly according to the song, which is rare (you know how many songfics are like that to before he cheats by carrie underwood?) also, it has a nice amount of angst, and the characters pretty much act like themselves. good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Awesome! Loved it
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Just so you know, Mayuri is the 12th captain. Toushirou is the 10th.

Other than that, chapter 1 is great.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Would you stop saying that? Your story does NOT suck! Gosh, even I'm not that bad. In my honest opinion, it's romantic, yet angsty- with just the right touch of humor- and captures everyone's personalities.
lonewolf118 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is such a sweet story! 2 million awesome points for you and a cyber cookie! :3
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010