Reviews for Fraternal Instinct
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wonderful Story
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Cute! I love how nice Rodney was... he's so sweet!
Frisco chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I really liked this. Very sweet ending.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
“I’m not expecting triplets, Rodney" nice line. Sweet story
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Lovely friendship fic between Teyla and Rodney. I like that he gets over his shock and looks up the Athosian tradition, and goes all supportive.

I particularly like the last bit - about not eating for triplets! Oh Teyla! LOL! Nice to see her teasing Rodney - I can just see her doing it like that too!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh Ruby, I love this. I wish we could see more Teyla/Rodney friendship on the show. This reminded me a bit of the scene for TOR...very sweet, very touching as was this.

Have you thought of posting on Teylafen as well?

Great job as always!
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Another brilliant oneshot Ruby!
Spirited Celebration chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I loved this! Rodney would react that way. Very cute!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very good. Your right, I would expect him to be more surprised that she hadn't told any of them.
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
again, that was adorable! i loved the last line as well, it made me laugh out loud.
deaka chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Lovely, really enjoyed this. Rodney's reaction was perfectly in-character. Loved the line about hiring someone to beat them up if they gave Teyla trouble... :p

Great work!
Tazmy chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh, I love this! Excellent and appropriate.
abharding chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very sweet. I can see Rodney responding this way. Trying to help and being somewhat awkward about it.
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Great job Ruby! I LOVED the "triplets" line. I really wish we could see that in the show! :-D
YappiChick chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love sweet Rodney. As always, stellar work. I hope we see this side of Rodney on the show!