Reviews for The Storyteller
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This made me tear up. I was also really interested in Lorian's line about his hesitation, and I loved your treatment of it.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Beautiful. This explains Lorian's hesitance and failed mission better than any other fic I've read. More than that, however, was the powerful emotional connection to the words that I experienced as I read this. I nearly cried and laughed at multiple points while reading this. A truly enjoyable read.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
You are a brilliant writer. I know I've said it dozens of times, but it's very true. You have managed to take a world and characters that we only ever had a sampling of and turned them into real living people for me. I LOVE reading in your AU.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I love the E2 universe. I love it when we see the decendants of the origional crew. It is a fantasitc mix. The storytelling was great.

Lisa
Taralon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was an incredibly wrenching story. Quite well written, and very believable. It was quite like seeing the actual even play out in front of us. I always thought that there was more to why/how the E2 was unable to stop the weapon and this explains it quite well.
framework4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Well done. Very well done. Nice depth of emotion.
Alelou chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Love it. Lovely characterization - perhaps a bit emotional for T'Pol, but not beyond the realm of possibility - a really excellent character arc for Lorian, and a perfect fit with canon.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. This is a great story, HR. You can see just *why* Lorian hesitated and the guilt he carried with him afterward.

Lorian the storyteller. :) "In which Trip Teaches T'Pol to Dance, and Nearly Divorces Her in the Process." ROTFLOL! :) T'Pol's idea worked.

Thanks!