Reviews for Touch Without Feeling
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 9/8
I wouldn't have minded this not staying a one-shot! Is there a sequel? I'd love to read it. Love your style. It has a good balance of description and very nice narration.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
That... was so hot.
flytothezephyr chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I love it! The pent up tension & desire is awesome. Pls write the sequel.
Casmut chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I just...can't even... -closes mouth- I am just stunned. And incredibly saddened that this is only a one shot! -dies- Characterization was spot on and perfect. The building tension between them, the raging lust, Shika being a goddamn sexy beast and Ino a gorgeous vixen... By the GODS. So good. You are fantastic. And I need more. _
satomika chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Sequel!

Please!

Oh my gosh!

This one shot is begging for a sequel!
okami-onna chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I loved it!, that's the reason I'm so disappointed it was already over. I sincerely expected a full-fledged lemon.
I'm really sad because there are so little good smut for this couple and it's my favorite too :'(
I hope someday you'll gift us with what my heart desires ;)
poulpynk chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
grrrrr i wanna know what happens next ! he surely shut off ino's mouth for a while ahhahah :D good story !
halehart chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
awesomely written! Still hoped for more though.
SoulIris2000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Shikamaru... You BAKA!
Tiffany-Epiphany chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I wish this wasn't a one-shot , this could of been more so much more but I loved it nonetheless ! Touch Without Feeling is an amazing fanfic & you are a wonderful writer !
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was a great story. The plot and everything was really keeping me interested. Great work at keeping them IC too.
Crystal chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh mah gawd! This was amazing! I wish they wouldn't have been interrupted though! But over it was very...hot!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was the sexist thing ever! Thank you for the fun read :)
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This. Was. Awesome.
Even better that they didn't actually go all the way... Skika/Ino rocks my socks!
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was just hotter than hot-you seem to outdo yourself with each story of yours I read!