Reviews for Paradox
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Okay, I just reviewed, but I HAD to tell this joke:
Why can't you have two Doctors in the same place?
Because it would be a PAIR-O'-DOCS!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
okay i love this. i really do. it took me a minute to get the tenses right but i got it and now i can't wait for more.
Mademoiselle Mango chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw, how cute.
timano chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
A very touching story. 9 out of 10 stars.

By the way, I couldn't get to your YouTube fanvid-is the URL you gave really right?
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Yes they are a paradox but a well fitted paradox. They match.

zotlot chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
aw! paradoxes can be a good thing!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
sweet beyond belief! aw x

thats one for you, one for rose and one for the dr :P
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
great stuff - really well done

i cant wait for rose to come back!

ps have u watched the chrissy special on youtube yet?

pps is it the interior part of the tardis that ur making coz thats really fun. i had to get my friend to help me make mine coz it was so fiddly... merry xmas also :)
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
problems with the document manager? sounds annoying... not that i would know. heck, i don't even have the darn thing uploaded. how do you do that, anyway? is there some kind of "button" or something that lets you download the document manager? because i've tried to upload posts at least four times and NO SUCCESS because i cant figure out how to download it.

anyway i liked your story. very deep, i think. nice ending. very good. tied up the ends of short strings, which can be difficult sometimes. (blast my usage of short sentences!) keep on writing, my good author. on the list you go!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Loved it.

And no, I haven't been having that problem... weird.
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I like this. I really do. Simple and perfect.

Also: "She was happy to walk around in an old top and a pair of jeans, but found it absolutely essential to wear her mascara, eyeliner, and maybe a bit of lippie."
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Marvy! I've always kinda found them paradoxical myself. At the very least they're a walking embodiment of oxymoron. Glad you found an excellent (and sweet and shippy XD) way to put it in words. Props!
cheri1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
loved it, loved it, loved it!
Amelia McDermid chapter 1 . 12/27/2007