Reviews for Living Nightmare
Rape isn't sexy. Sorry.
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Simply hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
So sinister it's sexy. Terrific job!
omgdian chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
DUDEEEEE whoever wrot this desrve a good stuff was like wow man then it had me laughing at the end then had me like wtheckkkkk wow this was really good my sister came in a read a lil bc she know i dont read this stuff when i saw this i had to so i apllaued this person bc...wow ...cloud isnt gonna be happy is all i can say XD
xLilly White chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ahhh. I can never stay away when the word "Lemon" is in the summary - especially coupled with one of my favourite pairings! I know this is old but I love how you wrote it, including all these small, delicious details like Sephiroth's agonized groans and hair sticking with perspiration and the general erotism of the descriptions. I was really quite scared when you set the scene with the blood and chains and violent foreplay, but their lovemaking was really quite regular otherwise so that was a relief. Not that I don't appreciate kinky lemons - it's just that I don't like to see Tifa defiled. Not sure why, I don't mind seeing Aeris in sadomasochistic situations, but Tifa... anyway, what am I talking about, this fic was awesome! :D I'll definitiely be checking out more of your work.
sakura-cherrytree chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Woah dark much

Awesome either way :)
SilentObsession chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
one word: WHOA!
CloudStrife'sMartialArtist chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Dude! He's like Freddie Freckin' Krooger! Haha, I lurved it though! Such a good one-shot! Keep on writin', *CloudStrife'sMartialArtist*
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Your writing is exciting, and you seem to get Sephi just right. No wonder Tifa cannot stop dreaming about him. XD
InfinityFantasy chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow.

I like it :] Very sexy!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Not too much angst not too little. Just enough.
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh my GOD. That was incredible. The intensity of the emotions and whatnot... it was amazing. Sephiroth's seductive side is a total turn on. You're very good at placing yourself in characters' shoes.

The way I imagined it all was so vivid and perfect. Wow. You really must write more.

-Scarlet
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i love this oneshot... ver well written and really good!

you wrote both characters very well

hope you can write many sephirothxtifa stories

you make them so good!
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved this! Good job! My favorite lemon, hehehe!

SephixTifa forever!