Reviews for Living Nightmare
So sinister it's sexy. Terrific job!
omgdian chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
DUDEEEEE whoever wrot this desrve a good stuff was like wow man then it had me laughing at the end then had me like wtheckkkkk wow this was really good my sister came in a read a lil bc she know i dont read this stuff when i saw this i had to so i apllaued this person bc...wow ...cloud isnt gonna be happy is all i can say XD
xLilly White chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ahhh. I can never stay away when the word "Lemon" is in the summary - especially coupled with one of my favourite pairings! I know this is old but I love how you wrote it, including all these small, delicious details like Sephiroth's agonized groans and hair sticking with perspiration and the general erotism of the descriptions. I was really quite scared when you set the scene with the blood and chains and violent foreplay, but their lovemaking was really quite regular otherwise so that was a relief. Not that I don't appreciate kinky lemons - it's just that I don't like to see Tifa defiled. Not sure why, I don't mind seeing Aeris in sadomasochistic situations, but Tifa... anyway, what am I talking about, this fic was awesome! :D I'll definitiely be checking out more of your work.
sakura-cherrytree chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Woah dark much

Awesome either way :)
SilentObsession chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
one word: WHOA!
CloudStrife'sMartialArtist chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Dude! He's like Freddie Freckin' Krooger! Haha, I lurved it though! Such a good one-shot! Keep on writin', *CloudStrife'sMartialArtist*
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Your writing is exciting, and you seem to get Sephi just right. No wonder Tifa cannot stop dreaming about him. XD
InfinityFantasy chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow.

I like it :] Very sexy!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Not too much angst not too little. Just enough.
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh my GOD. That was incredible. The intensity of the emotions and whatnot... it was amazing. Sephiroth's seductive side is a total turn on. You're very good at placing yourself in characters' shoes.

The way I imagined it all was so vivid and perfect. Wow. You really must write more.

-Scarlet
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i love this oneshot... ver well written and really good!

you wrote both characters very well

hope you can write many sephirothxtifa stories

you make them so good!
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved this! Good job! My favorite lemon, hehehe!

SephixTifa forever!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Sephiroth is evil indeed... A very dark story but it was good considering you managed to leave them in character.
Kze chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
lol Lawreen. Lmao at Jamies comment. :P

My dad walked in on me reading this and the computer froze and I couldn't close it so I just turned it off lol. I think he got suspisious (hope he doesn't look through m favourates :P)

Well I like s/t and it was like really well writen. It was wierd reading it casue it was YOURS though lmao!

Your storys are all really good (forgive my lazy attitude for not commenting on all) and you don't need shot! :P

~Kze~