Reviews for They That Walk Beside
hellfroggy666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
wonderful h/C work! relationship between haters to friends was great and the laugh at the end completed the goal!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hmm...second time I've read this and didnt review the first? sorry! I loved it all! The beginning, the middle, the end! Fantastic! Poor John needed to get whumped bad for Ronon and Rodney to learn to work together and respect one another! Classic!
rockfan9318 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Your stories are so great! Loved every bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Found this in somebody else's Favorites and really enjoyed it, it's a very good take on a situation that had to be difficult. Rodney and Ronon are SO different, in backgrounds, values, talents and personalities - and their initial contact wasn't in any way comfortable. There had to be a lot of conflict and misunderstanding before mutual respect could form.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Completely brilliant! I love it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
*cheers*
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great fic! Love the bickering between Ronon and Rodney.
Killdeer5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hadn't read this before - great story. Loved Rodney and Ronon coming to terms with each other. :)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nice. Reminds me of that old show Sliders. Maggie was a former military Captain and Wade was no soldier and at first they didn't get along. Maggie buried her feelings and had no problems leaving someone behind, but after Wade saved her life instead of leaving her behind, her perspective somewhat changed and she admited Wade had shown her something with that act. Later after they killed a T-Rex together (yes, an actual T-Rex), the two seemed to bond more and became friends. Maggie even later admitted she was going to miss Wade when it seemed like the end of their journey and was touched by her death.
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I really really enjoyed this story, nice to see Ronon whumpage.

Loved the Rodney and Ronon interactions thought Rodney was braver than usually depicted so was great.

Favourite line has to be :

"Because the bear looked like a marmoset on steroids, Sheppard thought grimly"

Great work
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Talk about intense! Your stories are so full of detail and emotion that they always make for good reading. Next time I'll start reading a lot earlier in the evening so I go to bed at a decent time! ;)
pisces227 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Nicely done, great story. Loved the Shep whump and the banter between McKay and Ronon. Glad they worked out their differences.
SGAFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
oh! I love that! I got the link from Lorr on GW and had to read it (because I love your work :D )

Thats a great story! Love the "team" stuff with Ronon, Sheppard and Rodney, especially having to work things out early on. I'm sure it wasn't a smooth assimilation for Ronon into Shep's team

Well done! *applause*
Lorr chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very good story! You really nailed the prompt. And, Shep whump is always good! thank you
Negolith chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh, you are so good. And this one little bit just did it for me:

Rodney and Ronon looked at Teyla, then at each other.

“Did I say I was smarter than you?” Ronon asked Rodney.

“No. Did I say I was stronger than you?”

“No.”

“Huh.”

After all the bickering, the bared teeth, the threats of killing each other, it would take something that *simple* to make them realize they were both being total dopes. Yeah, I liked that. :)

And good whump. Very good, believable whump. .