Reviews for They That Walk Beside
brandywine737 chapter 1 . 4/26
Good story. I love the funny banter!
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Good story...interesting analysis of chain strength and the weakest link...it's not always the one you think it will be...
elsiek chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I am late to the show here, but I really enjoyed your story. Thank you
Sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Just Reread this and loved it...again!
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I was just thinking about this fic the other day, I knew I had read it years ago but I couldn't find it anywhere!
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
That was a great read. Thank you!
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Loved it!
hellfroggy666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
wonderful h/C work! relationship between haters to friends was great and the laugh at the end completed the goal!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hmm...second time I've read this and didnt review the first? sorry! I loved it all! The beginning, the middle, the end! Fantastic! Poor John needed to get whumped bad for Ronon and Rodney to learn to work together and respect one another! Classic!
AtlantisFanatic chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Your stories are so great! Loved every bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Found this in somebody else's Favorites and really enjoyed it, it's a very good take on a situation that had to be difficult. Rodney and Ronon are SO different, in backgrounds, values, talents and personalities - and their initial contact wasn't in any way comfortable. There had to be a lot of conflict and misunderstanding before mutual respect could form.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Completely brilliant! I love it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
*cheers*
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great fic! Love the bickering between Ronon and Rodney.
Killdeer5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hadn't read this before - great story. Loved Rodney and Ronon coming to terms with each other. :)