Reviews for My Savior My Love
Lady Kalewyn chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
ah! yay she saved him i am so happy! wait what about that other guy. . .OH NO! eek oh well great chapter i loved it so intense it was awesome i wanted to cry!
Diamond369 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Finalli!
kmoaton chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
You did make me cry! But it was a good one. I really enjoyed this and I'm glad you got it out!
helenluvsboo chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Awesome.

You wrote this chapter really well, I loved it.

Constructive criticism: Perhaps more detail and elabouration?
LoVe23 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
OMG! I love you! Thank you for updating this part...i loved it! I was so close to crying! then I realized it wasn't real! YAY! :) can't wait to read more!
LoVe23 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
Damn! that was good. I loved how she talked to Jaken and proved her power...can't wait to read more!
JojoBlond chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
i really enjoy reading this story. your writing style is remarkable-much more developed than many other writers on this site. your descriptions are impressive, too. keep up the good work. i'm interested to see where this story goes.
Lady Kalewyn chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
ugh the cliffy is driving me crazy! I can't wait so excited it is such a good story yay!
Diamond369 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
OMG PLZ CONTINUE!
LoVe23 chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
Loved this! I hope Sess helps her...can't wait to read more!
lilangelchr30305 chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
oh wow sesshomaru help kagome will see
Lady Kalewyn chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
hey this is one of my favorite stories ever go you! how awesome i can't wait for the nect chapters after these yay!1
Diamond369 chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
OH GOSH GOOD LUCK TO HER LOL
whitetiger-isabella chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
love the story. i cant wait to find out what happens next. and if kagome can save inuyasha. please update soon.
ChristinaAngel chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
Okay I think I got it, so Kagome will do a dream/nightmare thing where Inuyasha's worst fear is realised and then when he gets out the inbetween she can drag him back? I like it! I don't like the part where Kagome is going to give up her life with Inuyasha but still. I liked how worried Inuyasha is over Kagome. Thanks for updating!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »