Reviews for Is this real?
amber chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
ok so I admit I'm a bad story reader I read the following first but I like this one better with the ending of the following I really like that Edward is trying to find out more about Jessica before they find out they are father and daughter. I am a twilight fan and as I agree it sounds similar to the story I also know I went to the same school as my parents and it was just the same for me as it was for them the life cycle repeating itself. Please write more I'm really looking forward to reading more of all three stories that I've read here.
JasperSaysChillaxx chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
wot happind wit edwrd and bella

luvin wanna reed da rest
TwilightEternity017 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
great's really interesting can't wait to keep reading more but i am confused in sum parts like the whole bella being w. jacob and wut happened w. her and edward? jessica is daughter if jacob and bella? anywho...can't wait to read more
Relala chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hey good story! I recently made my first fanfic for Twilgiht - /s/4470755/1/ETERNAL_FACTS - and no one will review. So I know the feeling!
not a truck chapter 3 . 7/7/2008

first I just want to apologise for the wait - ive been kinda busy lately, so sorry about that.

Right, so basically, your story is pretty good. It made me want to keep on reading and i'm definately interested as to see what is going to happen next, which are both major ticks on my list.

There were a few things i was a bit meh about. first, there were a couple of typos, but thats nothing to worry about, and some of your sentences could maybe be added to in detail and maybe a couple of them rephrased?some of them i knew what you were trying to say but it wasn't really that clear?

but the big thing for me was this - as a said, as a story its pretty good, and i know you might not be able to answer this yet, but where exactly are you going with this?its a good idea, but i think that some bits are slightly too like the original twilight.

of course, this is only based on 3 chpts, so its kinda hard to say for definate, but thats just my opinion of the first bit.

But well done though - overall i thought it was definately worth reading, so keep going.
SilverBane LunarWolves chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Oh, my goodness! please, you've got me wrapped up in this story, please keep writing! Its totally amazing! It's so origional and very very great! Thank you!
rrraacchh chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
a few spelling errors and i wish you went into some more detail because this has the potential to be a good story :)
katiebee93 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
very good i can' wait to find out what happens next please update soon!
katiebee93 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
good job keep up the good work and update soon please!