Reviews for 1 Infinity Versus
Z chapter 1 . 7/10
Awww \3
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved this. So beautifully written. Great work!
All the Spaces Between chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
My heart broke at the last sentence. It didn't go in the direction I thought it would, but this is still quite an enjoyable story.
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh god, this is heart-wrenching. well done.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this is really good. I like your way of writing, of portraying different views on one thing without mixing them up. It's amazing how every line seems to contibute to the story, it's not like other stories where you get the feeling that it wouldn't hurt to leave them out. The last one specially. Like how you mentioned her having a daughter almost casually and yet, it kinda holds much meaning.

There is just one thing i don't get, but that's mostly because i don't know that expression:

"Her victory and pyrrhic victory had no difference."

What is a pyrrhic victory? I seem to recall it being something about a victory that's bad for the victor, but I'm not too sure... and what does it mean?

So, if you ever find the time to reply to this, it would be really great.

Keep it up :D
Ambiguous Avocado chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I can't believe I haven't review this before. You crafted a wonderful story, and used brilliant language. This was melancholy and beautiful at the same time. Wonderful work.
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nicely written, but did they end up together? I couldn't tell...
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
my god, I loved this story. I'm not a fan of May/Steven romance stories, just pretty much yours.

The style is amazing and even if the end isn't all-that sad, it sure makes me want to cry.

I think that the age difference is something writers could explore avidly, and, gosh, you're really at it.

Please write more?

SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is really good!

I love HoennChampionShipping!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Cryptic, but interesting, though the style seems a little familiar. I'm surprised you don't have any reviews for this story yet.

The episodic format was good. It made the breaks in time much more pronounced, so the long span of this story was more believable given its brevity. I found the ending a little ambiguous, but that was probably just me and my habit of finding ambiguity in everything.

This was nice to read; the parathetical remarks reminded me of e. e. cummings, even though this doesn't really bear any resemblance to his work. The story seemed a bit tame to me, more bittersweet than angst...but maybe that was the mood you were going for.

I liked: "Her victory and a pyrrhic victory had no difference."