Reviews for Listen to your heart
Darkness49 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Just for a sidenote, Whoppers are from Burger King and Big Macs are from McDonalds.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Okay, please don't get mad at me for constructively critcizing!

1: Have someone edit it or use spell check or something, the grammar is horrible (no offense). There's a ton of spelling and punctuation errors.

2: I wouldn't use so many "..."s.

3: Emmett was sort of out of character throughout the story. I mean, he had his moments of in-characterization-ness, but at some parts I was like, "What?".

4: Elle was in character! Good job there!

5: Make it more clear when you're doing flashbacks. I was sort of confused as to what was a flashback and what wasn't, and that made the story seem kinda all over the place.

Your writing style is great and the plot was tres interesting, but just work some stuff, such as grammar! Please write more of these though! I hope I didn't hurt your feelings or anything! I'm just trying to constructively criticize!
cbec08 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
too... many... ellipses... but other than that it was really cool.
OhShizNit chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I was going to read this, but I couldn't get much farther than the first paragraph.

I'm going to give you some constructive criticism. The grammar in this story is awful. If you seriously fixed that part, I'm sure this could be an interesting story.