Reviews for The Chinese Room
channyluva chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
So i hesitate to even use my account due to it being so outdated and undeveloped but, i had to review!

So you said you enjoy reviews even months later, well i figured months and months lead to years and years so this counts right?

Well i thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was one of the sweetest harry/draco slash stories i have read. I love how the main issue was realistic: feelings and over analysing them.

I love your humeric voice and i completely, without a doubt, agree on many points.

Like chest hair. I find it is a TURN-OFF. At Least.

And i can not thank you enough for an epilogue. If there is one thing i hate most in writing it is loose ends.

It leaves you wondering, "Did they get together?" "Was this simply a one time thing?" and most of all "What the bloody hell happened!"

So thank you.

I just wanted to leave you a review saying i enjoyed this magnificently written story and i now look forward to spending hours upon hours reading every one of your stories.

Much appreciation,

Eli (pronounced Ely)
Anneka Neko chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
xD Brilliant. It's... gah, how to explain it? Draco and Harry are fairly OOC, but in the ok way, 'cause the OOCness leads to such an amazing story! xD The epilogue may just be my favorite part of the whole fic, though Harry's epic rationalizing is pretty close.
khotz chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
...teehee... :D
Einsteins Tochter chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
I never read this story through to the end... until today.

That's because I saved the rest as long as I could. (No, honestly, I just forgot about your fic, shame on me!)

But I must say, I love your warped sense of humor! You write pointedly ironical and have really inventive ideas! Keep it up!

Love, love, love it!

R.L.Stokes chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
this story was so cute! i loved it so much! i love DracoXHarry it is such a cute pairing!

thanx for the great story (you have no idea how many weird things popped into my head when you said: (Probably something illegal. Or too boring to bother looking into. Or something totally nasty that some fanfic author somewhere has doubtless already dreamed up. Or something.)lol! XD :)
iammental chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
...I Loved was crazy funny sexy wierd and all out awesome!
chey chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
"their half-dressed flight from the library became the stuff of Hogwarts legend" fave line out of the whole series
Nefariousandrea chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Great story. I loved that Snape resigned and only came back after Harry and Draco were long gone ]
kabear chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
:) This was really fun :) I love that you are one of those few writers who can find that happy medium between overly silly and realistic, and have it be really entertaining without feeling like you're reading something... i dunno... written by a 10 year old. and i loved the writing style of the epilogue, where you let the writing get sillier because it was the end. it made me happy. thanks!
Einsteins Tochter chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
This story is really great! Thank you for your reply! I love the Chinese room...I would like one for me and my private communications too! A pity for Draco...So bad treated by Snape, the greasy bastard!
Einsteins Tochter chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awesome! So funny! I envy your skill...
Thy Rare Port chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
That was lovely. You're amazing...
Long live the pickles chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Long live the pickles chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Nah, nah the dream sequence was great! It was actually more believable, than a story dream that makes sense. I mean realistically...Whose dream actually make sense && have a specific order etcetc?

] Great chappy!

Long live the pickles chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
XD Great start! Love the long chappy, those are rare occurances in the land of fanfic ;]