Reviews for Separated
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
best story ever
kttykiwi chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
well let me just say that this is definitely getting interesting and i would love to see more.
SaphirArya chapter 15 . 11/8/2008
This counts as 1,0,0 reviews... now you can add ALL the rest of the story!

This is really good... you just have to put up chapter 12 before I DIE!
Airhead259 chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
This story is really amazing! But there's just one piece of constructive crit that I can offer - your use of shortforms sometimes makes the paragraphs a little confusing(yrs for years, as an example). If you could cut down on using them, it would be great :)

But other than that, I love your plot and style! Keep up the good work!
AangKatara777 chapter 13 . 10/13/2008
Ok, I haven't read this story in a while and since i am to lazy to read it again, i have a question for you, accually, well, Is Katara Thalassa? Where the heck did "Thalassa" come from. Yeah, just wondering.

: )
arizony chapter 13 . 10/13/2008
Well, here's one reply. Love the story you are weaving. Don't love the cliff hangers (literally in this case), but love the story.
Aryck1095 chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
I was wondering if you were ever going to update this story. Good chapter.
penspot chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
You put chapter six up twice which made me crestfallen. Please fix it and put up chapter 7. I'm in love with this story.

Jaden
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
*twitch* OH MY GOSH. ANOTHER EVIL CLIFFHANGER.

I want to know it Katara will regain her memory and heal them! Or maybe if Aang will find her, or if Bato will return for her! GAH! *faints*
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Wow, I really, really hope Aang finds her soon.
A Beautifully Broken Vixen chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
It's me oreo I'm in my sisters account cause I didn't feel like logging in! Love this chapter update soon!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
This is getting really interesting. Great job! I hope Katara finds out soon...the suspense is killing me!
Shuisha chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
What pairings are gonna be in this story.
oreobabysunshine chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
I LOVe this chapter. Update soon!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
O..Please continue! I'm overly excited..no seriously. It was amazing! I really, really, really hope Aang finds Katara...and fast.