Reviews for Bright Red Scream
Shattered223 chapter 6 . 8/12
Wow...this story took my breath away, I loved it, I can honestly relate to Yugi, if only a little bit. I love this story, god, I don't have words. Maybe one day you will post the next chapter, but I'm actually content with just this. Again, love this story :)
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 5/9
I am what you called 'C-sober'. Have been for a couple 6 months or so now. It's been 4 years since I cut with any regularity, but I still have relapses. I wanted to point out that in the beginning you mentioned that self-mutilation is not an addiction, but later you compared it to drug and alcohol addictions. Just wanted to let you know that there is a contradiction there.
I personally would say it is an addiction. You're absolutely right. Once a cutter, always a cutter. Though the method of mutilation doesn't change the addiction to it. It's not fun, but like you said, sometimes the mutilators are the best actors.
Raining Winter chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Wow. I applaud you for writing a story that goes much deeper than the typical "yugi cuts because he is depressed that his friends and yami/atem are ignoring him" story. You really went into depth with the characters and their emotions. I was really caught off guard when you put that Solomon was going to die. Nice twist. Anyway I am happy that you have be c-sober for thirteen months. I hope you will continue the story and hopeful not abandon it. Although its alright if you take your time to write. Its okay. Ha this is the longest review that I have ever left on a story. Bye for now.
monse chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Aww I'm so jellous! How do you do it? Waaah I've cut from 9-14 years old which I am now everyday.;.; you so strong! Keep doing your best!I'm happy for you...and jellous lol. I'm preatty much getting ready to end my life and all byes cruelly world and all that. ; _ ; :) TAT
monse chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wow! That was really amazing! You describe exactly what we I'm happy for ,I do it can't stop.I'm happy that you haven't cut for that long!just wish I could control myself too :/ life sucks lol
random person chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"But it is said that those who smile and laugh the most are the ones that hold the most pain in their hearts"
It took me some time to summon up enough courage to type this-even now I still have doubts. But what you said... You could not have bee more right. Some people look down on...cutters...like me- saying that I'm stupid for doing it- but how would they know the reason for it?! You cannot understand something until you have experience with it. I could never-can never- talk to anybody about my problem, they would never understand. And talking about this makes me feel weak, but just knowing that I am under an annynomous name puts me at ease... I just want to compliment you on your acuracy and...stuff... And please PLEASE don't stop writing inspirational stories... It helps... In a way
Sincerely: CM
ElykaEvelyn chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I'm sad to see that this, along with your other fanfics, have not been updated for a long time. I understand you may have personal reason for not being able to continue, but it's still a shame because this is such a good fic and it's written so well.
Saki-nee chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Oh, my god.

I didn't even have to read your author notes to know that you have at least some personal experience with cutting. It shows in this wonderful fic. I've been wanting to read something like this for ages. Thank you, you helped me to form my opinions on cutting. This fic has given me some real food for though, which is the best definition for any good peace of literature or any entertainment.

I sincerely hope you are doing well. Reading this made my heart ache.
xfallenangel13x chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
OK. Yeah. I blubbered like a baby. Especially when Sugoroku/Solomon said he was going to die. I reminds me of a life experience, only with my dad, instead of my grandfather.

I love this story... Y U NO CONTINUE?! I hope nothing bad has happened. D':
xfallenangel13x chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Gods... this chapter is horrid yet AMAZING all at once. Just... I can't even- asdgghjlkgdvjrssv
xfallenangel13x chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Gods... the emotions in this story are so REAL. I've honestly never seen my way of thought or emotion so easily summoned up within a story like this before. Honestly, it kind of gives me relief, knowing others have felt the sane way before. And it only delivers an even better story! First chapter, and I'm already hooked :)
Shippo704 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I guess you probably aren't updating this anymore, but you did a great job.
I can definitely relate to some of the stuff that happened.
Don't give up. )
ichiruzuka chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Sorry for my late review, I tend to review in the end of chapter/story.

Your story is touching. Your very emotion is well-written, scattered here and there. I am crying right now. Like Yuugi's emotion, yours is also very raw in the story. I'm not a cutter, and I'm afraid of blood, especially my own. But I feel I have come to the point of understanding.

I agree in your thought of 'the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference'. I guess you know how terrifying being alone is. Trust me, I also know. I'm used to being hated, but I'm afraid of loneliness. Also, sometimes ignorance is not a bliss.

I want to know more about you. Please PM me more, or send me e-mail.

Last but not least, keep trying! I know this will feel cliche, but nonetheless I will say, you are not alone, not anymore.
Backwards Clockwork chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Wow. Just wow.

You are an amazing writer. Whenever Yugi feels pain, it's like it jumps off my screen and buries itself in my heart.

-Hugs.-

As for you, hang in there. It will get better.

_

Can't wait for the update.
Awesome Shadows chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
What a beautiful emotional story. I cried during this story and I will be eternally grateful to hear the rest. No story I have ever read about cutters has ever affected me like this. I'll never know the feelings if a cutter well but your story has given me some insight. I know what to do if I am ever friends with a cutter.