Reviews for She Was Vanilla
averageteenhunger chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Anticipating! :) loving it so far.
Andrea chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Do not want to criticize. I loved the story, the more the site , the part that you did not put. The part where she had sex with Draco.
Zelma Kallas chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Well, it seems like that I'll be reading more Draco/Hermione/Blaise stories this week.
Mrs. Nomau chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Yaaay! About the 5th time I'm reading this one! I love it :)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Great story
Mila Pink chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
It was perfect. I confess that I would have read the scene hot and very perverted.

It was so beautiful to their statement.

Very exciting.

kisses
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Son of a bitch! They think that just because she's a girl, and she shows so dull that they can act and talk like her?

I am totally disgusted.

I loved the link between Draco and Blaise was sensual. They combine both.

kisses
xVoDouWiFeYx chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Awesome :) I Enjoyed it
MioneWriter007 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
OMG i loved this story But i wanted to see the stuff they did that night! How do we get to see that!
Cissi418 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I have enjoyed your story, but somehow, it feels incomplete.
mygirlhermione chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Awwwwww! That was amazing! I love how you made it work! And everyone crushing on Hermione? Totally believable! Because those guys aren't quite as stupid as Harry and Ron. I'm glad you pointed out how they always argue with her when she's just trying to help and how they use her for their own needs. Lousy gits. Anyways, awesome story! I hope you write another one soon! Maybe with a different pairing? Or describing how each one fell for her. I was particularly enchanted with Hermione/Remus :)
mygirlhermione chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
GoofyXxGabby chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
love the chocolate hermoinie!
Larrabee chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Hello,

I hope all is well.

I read this story some time ago but I remembered it recently and decided to reread.

I love how such a short story can be filled with so much but I hope you continue you it.

Maybe an epilogue... or a sequel... in order to see what happens between the new trio. Or if Harry and Ron will feel remorse and treat Hermione better.

If Fred will be okay with "losing" Hermione to the Slytherins... etc.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this story, even short, leaves an impression.

All the best,

Elaine
zizou chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I totally enjoyed this story and will immediately check out the sequel!