Reviews for Wish It Was You
Saphire Castor chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
When r u going to continue writing the remnant of forgotten memories
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this tidbit only wants me to know MORE.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
wow this waz SUCH a teaser lolbut it waz good nonless :D
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
So Naruto left hm... Remnents looks like its going in a n awesome direction.. but you havet updated in years! Ahh well... nice to see a bit of what the future of the story holds. I dont get how Naruto and Ichigo are brothers though? Maybe we'll find out one day xDD
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I can only think of three things:

1. Naruto died and he reincarnated as Ichigo's brother.

2. Naruto replaces Rukia in the Bleach plot and is now being thought as a traitor to Soul Society or is being executed.

3. I highly doubt this since it's just not in his character, but Naruto betrays Soul Society-providing wanting to protect others.

I can only hope it's either the first two...though that makes me sad and I can only wish that there will be a happy ending for the two of them.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
... THIS BRINGS UP SO MANY QUESTIONS! AGH EVIL!
Dango-Chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
ah! i just read chapter 11 of remnants... and saw this. i really like both of them! but there is this sneaky suspicion that theyre yaoi fics... well, this was like a one-shot.. but you hopefully get what i mean. not that im against yaoi! im just confused.

anyways...

i loved how you made it mysterious, even to someone who read remnants. and i looove your writing style. it flows so nicely! the way you portray toshiro, its amazing!

Terra
Bluefox-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
oh wow! this is good so far! im honored to have this fic as a gift-fic! just dont put a canon Harry/Draco and make the smex subtext okies lol

Wai! Kurosaki-chan is soo adorable!

Hurry up and update woman this is awesome!

(gets whip ready) jk!

Toodles!

Foxy

PS- Chapter 2 is almost finished! when you getting online?
Syuuk chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i don't get this much... like what's going on..oh well.

i like the way you write..so mysterious and deep..or maybe it's just cus i don't get what's going on..o.o still . you kept them so in character nice)