Reviews for Snap!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was one of the most funny sasusaku fics i have ever read. I practically had to bite my tongue to stop laughing . chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
iefgleirwrt594qp3i5uqbR43 THIS. JUST- THIS.
*deep breath, count to three* whew. Okay. So. I cannot accurately communicate just how much I loved this in the English language without abusing caps lock, a lot of limb flailing, and general beaming. Just- I can totally picture this happening, especially with what I've seen of Sakura's growth, and just- I loved this, I could easily reread this [and probably will] during a bad day to lift my mood [but then I'd get frustrated that it's not canon, when this is everything I never realized I wished for]. I especially's a toss-up between that last scene via Suigetsu's perspective, and the way Naruto realized what'd happen before Sasuke did, and the way you had Sasuke recognize that gleam in her eyes [and your description of Sasuke's subconscious had me cackling a bit louder than expected...oops.]
Long story short: THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!
Kitakana chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
He so had it coming. I love how you had Sakura snap and just beat up Sasuke. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way about him and its nice to see Sakura finally action on that, just .etting loose at him. Hilarious.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hmm, instinctive male fear, plus no knowledge of her growth rate, plus genius-trained medical mastery, a dash of true surprise, and multiplied by Unrestrained Feminine Fury. Yeah, I can see Sakura taking Sasuke in this situation.

Keep up the great work!
Trisha chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Lol Suigetsu!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
LOL that was totally deserve :D
Will there be an encore?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I find this unbearably amusing
Hahahahaha Suigetsu 3
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I've been looking forward to Sakura giving Sasuke what he deserves. Thank you for writing this.
Silently Fleeting chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I... cannot...stop...laughing! I don't know what to put here. I cannot stop imagining Sasuke's eyes widening after seeing Naruto's fear. Hahahahaha, thanks for writing this.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Really, really awesome. My limited power of the English language fails me, but I have to reiterate- this is completely awesome!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
HA! And with what we saw of Sakura in the lastest chapter of the Manga if she really punched him with all her might he would turn to dust
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sweet! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Pfft. I wished she did that instead of being deteriorated into a whimpering emotional girl in Shippuden. I mean, what happened to the leaps of character development and prowess she showed at the beginning of the time skip? Nothing that's what! I'm happy you deigned to share this fantasy of yours with us. Kishimoto is aggravating, ignoring the kick ass female cast and the supposed to be main heroine.