Reviews for Distortion
Javeria chapter 15 . 10/19
When are you going to update. It's been years. Please i want more of this fic i really love it. Don't tell me your dead because if you are i am going to die as well cause i can't live without this fic. I rally hope your going to continue.
are u not going to continue because i really love it and i want more
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 5/15
he acts like a child sometimes... but I still love him
Elle chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
I love your Yuuram fics. .when will you continue this story?
Belle chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
when will you continue this story again?
Belle chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
i love this fic coz i have an inkling to vampire stories and i am imagining Yuuri here as devilishly handsome and Wolfram as pretty hot looking succubus..haha
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Hope you are still continuing this story it really good!
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
more please
nurhibriyahhibatullah chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
So is that the end of the story of your.. i want more prettu update please this yer 2016...i hope you update love
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I hope you didn't give up on this fic. It's really good and I really want to see what happens between Wolfram and Yuuri!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
I really hope that you didn't give up on this story. It's so good!
Isaca95 chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
Ahhh PLEASEEEE continue this story! I know it's been like two years but please don't give up on it!
Lumi EXE chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
Please update faster the next chapter.I'm sooo excided.I can't wait !PLEASE!PLEASE!
Nicki chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read so far here.. and also my first review. It's been so long since the last update and I love this story since it's much nearer to the original characters than many of the other fanfics and with my limited imagination, it's impossible for me to draw a good end myself to calm my head.. This incomplete-ness is really taking away my peace and piece of mind and I've realised a story can never be complete until the author finishes it...
Please, I'm on my knees and I'm asking you to finish this soon... Please?
Floridababe22 chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Hope you continue:) very good story.