Reviews for Over You
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great 1 shot
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Heh, this seems all too possible in both the KP universe and in real life... Damn, fanfiction that makes you depressed over life, art or annoyance? :P
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this story was to short u should make it into a 60 pluse size page story but it was good none the last keep up the good work
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
...and Bonnie was eaten by a shark six weeks later, which was too good for her.

(Nothing against her, but it fits the tone of the story.)

I'm not all that big on songfics (though I seem to have written a few) but I liked this story, it works well even without reading the lyrics. Not sure if Kim would still be living at home when she was twenty-two, but that's just nitpicking. The characters act as you'd expect them to, and you've described their emotions and thoughts well.
KPRS shipper chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Whenever I read a songfic, I always listen to the song as I'm reading it (and pause it at certain times if I'm not reading fast enough to keep up with the song). Anyway, the whole effect of the song and the story is amazing! In a nutshell, nice songfic.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I can see why this got the nod. Poor Ron, lucky Ron. You can see it all and believe it all.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I'm both a ron/kim or ron/bon fan,so it's okay with me what ever way.I always wonder what if ron didn't loss his money and stade with bonnie?I read the origianl idea of the show was bonnie and ron been a couple later on into the never decide on who kim end up they trash both idea after the second season for the STD movie.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That's along the lines of what I think would happen if Bonnie and Ron stayed together after 'Ron Millionaire'. It's fortunate Kim was around to pick up the pieces. I suprised Bonnie didn't get pregnant to keep the money coming in for child support. Then again, that would affect her perfect figure. There's only one thing missing from the story, VENGENCE!

Aedan
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Looks like Ron is recovering from his first false step. Good work on the song fic.

Bubba
RC Williams chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nice story here..

The 1/4 piece of the Ron/Bon in me is very unpleased but great story none the less..

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nice ending to the year. A little Ron-not-Bon that turns into a delayed Kim/Ron after a bit of heartache.

Pattern?

CB73
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow I mean you never think about these things until there laid out in front of you like this. Great job and nice twist on the whole Ron/Bon thing. But you don't think that Wade could have done a little computer magic to track down the siphoned off millions in those off shore accounts. I'm just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
love the story...

...but I gotta ask why your not updating your bonnie's curse universe, it's just that i've w8ted for like 5 months now and so have ohters so please update it
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Pretty good one. Yeah, Bonnie can fall in love with Ron but not when that affection gets born out of monetary interest; she has to like him for what he is, just like Kim, and, in this fic, Bonnie never learned to do that.

Keep the good writing and Happy Holidays.
Ran Hakubi chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This story has, and forgive me for saying this, but it has a MrDrP twist to it. That being that no matter what happens, no matter how bad the sitch is, Kim and Ron always seem to find each other. I'm not saying thats a bad thing.

And I will be keeping this songfic in mind come Fannies time, but I'll also keep on in mind that a writer I know of did to "Thriller" lol!

Keep on writing in the free world.