Reviews for Ideas
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Being in love with an idea...what a beautiful thing to say, to think about. Poor Lovett...but I have to applaud you on this! What a wonderful piece of work!
anbumoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
;_; sighs. Unrequited love is always so sad. Poor Mrs. Lovett. Although, I suppose i should really be more disgusted with her actions.. hahah.

Anyway, you did a fantastic job with this story; I think you kept all the characters in character. I think that this actually could have been what happened pre-sweeney! XD I liked this story a lot! Great job!
Dollfayce chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Obsession is rough, and always sad, and I think you got that aspect of Mrs. Lovett very well here. Hooray!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is great. You've written everything perfectly.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very interesting take on Mrs. Lovett's feelings for Sweeney. I especially loved the "being in love with an idea" line.
smashing chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, how creepy. This Mrs. Lovett is much more stalker-ish and ruthless than I usually imagine her, but you still manage to integrate your story nicely with her movie persona. Nice job.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. This is very good. Personally, I interpreted the "I was always fond of you" line in "My Friends" to mean that Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Barker had known each other in the past, but this interpretation is very fascinating as well.