Reviews for Odium
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OOOOOHHHHH. INTERESTING. VERY MUCH SO. XD Love it!
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was... good... But perhaps u should put more comashipping... K? K
AikaAkari chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was cute, but I think there should have been more chaps. :'(
xEryChan chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow! Emo Shinji!

I really loved this. I could totally picture Shinji doing something like that too. Poor Satoshi, all though I loved to see him squirm XD.

I really do hope that you put another chapter up. I'd love to find out what Satoshi thought of that little incident.

This is one great story and I loved it. It's going straight to my faves.

Erin xo
CrystalPrincess.xo chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wow!

I'm not usually into the slash pairings and stuff but I really enjoyed reading this.

Shinji would do something like that, I could totally see him doing something like that.

I kind of hope you would put another chapter up so we can see what Satoshi thought of that incident.

Either way, this was a great one-shot and I will be adding this to me faves )

rainieForest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wow talk about emo! lol
Pepper07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i really really love this. I could see Shinji do this actually, the prick, and poor Satoshi, though i love to see him squirm :3

stumPDep chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was intriguing, although I have no clue who the characters are (lul) I found myself captivated in the story. bravo, your grammar and spelling skills are otherworldly and your plot was well put together. It was well balanced, and the yaoi made me giggle :D
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I must be sadistic, I enjoyed watching Satoshi squirm.. Hmm. *faves*
Messy.Scrawls chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
xD Don't tell me, Ash is going to masochistic?

Hehe. Oh! That means Ash will enjoy all the torture Paul will put him through. ;DD
Nina Valentine Yuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh poor ash paul you evil bastard i use to hate this couple but now i like it gr8 story.
Zino chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
YAYS! a New Comafic! :D

This sure was different comparing to others,

but I really liked it! Somehow I can see Shinji doing that to Satoshi.. x) *faves*

Keep up the good work!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Eek! Shinji was bad enough when he was just a cold-hearted asshole. Him being a relentless homocidal maniac is just terrifying. *cowers* Eheh, I actually understand Shinji thinking Satoshi's criticism getting on his nerves. But all that denial is just to conceal his true feelings towards Satoshi, hm? *smirks* Dark, but lots of drama and angst (hence, the genre).
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Well, I certainly don't excuse Shinji's behavior one iota. I rather hope Satoshi dumps him and leaves him staked out for the wolves or something. Satoshi's too nice, and Shinji sure as hell doesn't deserve any sympathy!
anotheremoblondeyaoifan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
wow,morbid comashipping fic. sweet, even though this is my favorite ship i love your fic