Reviews for My Rose
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
love it! wonderfully well-written and great grasp of Kartik's thoguhts
Cfaithsweetie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aww this is so cute. I loved it. You are an amazing writer actually. Its so detailed.
EvanescentOrchid chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Absolutely enthralling!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I loved the last line! I think you've covered the stalkerish qualities quite right. D
awesomefairyfire chapter 1 . 6/9/2008 cute!
newsjukie20 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aww! How cutee! I loved it!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
my GOD. that is so AMAZINGLY written! has been a while since i have read something so deep and detailed and TRUE as all that! just loved seeing gemma from kartik's POV, and discovering all his feelings. adorable! this is gorgeous; you are clearly a very talented writer, so well done! excellent oneshot. :) BRILLIANT FLUFF.
LilgrEenFairie chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is really good writing! I hope you write more soon.
LazyIceWater chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh my. That was wonderful. I... wow. I love this and I hope you write more. The way you captured Kartik is how I always pictured him. He's confused and denys all feelings, until the end. Wow.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow, I really love the way you write, the usage of words and descriptions...It's really nice to find a talented writer. Carry on, carry on.
The Sun Also Rises chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great take on our little, gorgeous, hot, macho, I-want-him-all-to-myself Kartik. You captured his feelings well, & the uncertainty and passion regarding Gemma was well done. An interesting way to expand this story would be to have a next chapter in Gemma's POV with her having been sneakingly AWAKE during Kartik's little fantasy moment!

Great work!
LunaEquus chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww, sweet! A believable take on Kartik falling in love. You did it in such a way that he maintained his character, but was intruded upon by luurve! I like how he sort of already knew it, yet it still took him by surprise. Well done!