Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 4/6
This. Was. So. Perfect! Thank you. Thank you for the fluff. It's believable, it's adorable, and it's lovely.
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"They always find love, they do. Beautiful girls, I mean. Don't leave much hope for the rest of us, I fear." This is the best line I've ever read in a fanfiction.
Ellenore Carter chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awwww, so cute. I knew you loved her sweeney!
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Perfect. Sweet while still able to fit within the story (like a pastiche?). I'm not sure what to say, but the little quirks in the dialogue and narration made it a light, enjoyable read, short as it is. I especially like Mrs. Lovett's speech (her accent is awesome in the movie), and her last line rocks.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Beautiful! I adore the simplicity of the piece, and I love the way you've worded it. The ending line is especially sweet. )
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I Am Such A Big Sweeney Todd Fan.. Watched The Movie More Times Than I Can Count !

I Think This Is Such A Nice Little Story And I Wish This Could Have Happened..!

You're Very Talented :)
florals-and-a-promise chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Haha, I love it. Adorable and in character. Added to my favorites.
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow, is it me or did it just get hot in here! Sexy, sexy one shot!
Crur chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Short but sweet The end was really fitting xD
Figurine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That brought a smile to my face ]

"Eye of the beholder and whatnot."

Loved it!
IHMFT chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh, fabulouss!

'if she looked into his eyes for one more second she’d have to have her way with him right there on the barber’s chair.'

That there, that's pure brilliance that is.
Tricki chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
"...and was fairly certain if she looked into his eyes for one more second she’d have to have her way with him right there on the barber’s chair."

That. Is the best line in the history of forever! I loved every moment of this. Thank you for posting!

x
GSRGeeklover chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
muwahahah! :D awesome! :D
xXMrs.LovettXx chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Awhh this story makes me smile.

“They always find love, they do. Beautiful girls, I mean. Don’t leave much hope for the rest of us, I fear.”

I love that line.
meridyan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I just watched the movie and was looking for something romantic to read on this site about mrs. lovett and mr. t, and yours is the most romantic one so far - in my opinion anyway. all the others are so lame...