Reviews for A Cold Winter's Night
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
what a nice Christmas story. The city seems to be pretty screwed up, I didn't really get what happend but you made it a nice friendship centric story, good work!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is so beautiful. Emotions, feelings and warmth throughout but with those little hints that show Sheppard is really capable of some dark stuff. Love the Shep/McKay interaction. Classy piece of writing
sherry57 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is the first story of 2011 that I've read (I started it in 2010 but finished it at 12.20am 2011).

Thanks for a lovely read...team and caring, friendship. I love stories where someone takes care of Sheppard, even as he's trying to take care of them.

Happy New Year 2011 from Paris!
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It is a week to Christmas and I'm reading your story again. I read it last Christmas and when I got up this AM I knew I had to read it again. I just love it. What better to do on a cold Saturday during the holiday than to read your story while sipping hot chocolate. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Skye
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awesome fic. Especially love how you wrote McKay.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
A wonderful character study of how Rodney sees John, of how the tragedy and hardships of life in Pegasus forces them to distill joy from the simplest yet most fundamental things.

Loved it.

Melissa
scrapture chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love stories about forzen Atlantis. Good story. Thank you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great story!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Another great one-shot. It's funny...I've only seen one episode of SGA (!), but in reading your fics, I feel like I'm watching the entire series. Love the insight that you bring to your characters and I think you'd do a fine job in the Supernatural 'verse should you ever choose to write for it.

Cheers,

Tails
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I never realized Atlantis would ever be that cold

Sounds more like Oregon right now...

They are predicting a high of 48 on Easter

:-(

BTW I loved the lines:

“Besides,” Sheppard continued, “we're sitting ducks. Wraith or Asurans decide to pop in, the last thing you want to be is alone.”

ROFL...Sheppard really knows how to stick to McKay...
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
A very amusing image of Lorne and Zelenka scuffling and trying to knock each other down over hot chocolate packets popped into my mind. :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Amazing story! Thanks for writing and sharing
tazmy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ah, a wonderful christmas story. :)
ShepsReyna chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This really was very warm and touching. Great insight into McKay's thoughts and the other sides of Sheppard that make him just a cool character. Thanks!
Pocus chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I was cold just reading this. I love your descriptive language. You can set up an environment so clearly. Great job with Rodney!