Reviews for The Rapist of Castle Rock
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love this! I expessially loved the first part written in italics! Great job!:) also, the cliff hanger!
It was him...
:) GREAT! LOVE!:)
So enjoyed this, please update soon!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Ohhh and idea!:)))
LOVE!:D
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Why!? Why!? Didn't I read this story before! I love this so far! Keep updating! Love how ace likes her:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Ace is planning... To get with Abby!:) to go steady with her:) since he loooovvvesss her!:) yay! Great story so far, please update! Don't forget and abandon this story! Like the rest of your stories ive read this is too good!:) please update soon! Dying to read more!:) hope there's ace romance in the future!:) ( if u haven't noticed yet ace is my favorite character and I love his romance stories haha) great chapter! Update soon!:) LOVED THIS!
JulietteXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
i think this needs editing and more thinking through. sorry I didn't like it at all.
APKForever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I think this was great. :-)
HannahMichelle chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Oh, gosh..

I LOVE IT.

Everyone's right, "intense" is the perfct word for this.

And, "Suspenseful"

Really can't wait to read more..!
TheGoofyCat chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Why didn't I read this story before? *slaps self* this is a real good story, can't wait to read what happens next.

Katyx
standbyme406 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Wow is right. I just read all the chapters and this story is pretty intense so far, can't wait to read more.
Won'tSayI'mInLove chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Hey, this seems a little like "The Outsiders," but with a twist. Love it! PS-yeah, this IS intense! Is Ace supposed to be like Dally? IDK, but it seems like it.
Becky Galler chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Wow. Just wow. Coffee Gladiator's right; this is really intense. I like it, keep it up!
The Coffee Gladiator chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Wow, very intense! Awesome update!
The Coffee Gladiator chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very good start! I can't wait for more!