Reviews for Ninja, Wizard, Jumper :1 A new beginning
DirectSomething chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
UPDATE please! i gotta say i really like this story, i can't imagine vernon skinny, it just doesn't sit right with me, i really do enjoy your story so please update soon
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
fantastic story! i cant wait to read more! excuse my need to critique on this but i couldn't help but notice that there were quite a few spelling errors such as nock instead of knock. you can ignore my little spelling thing if you want, i just had to say it because it bothered me. ok, next, there is actually another weasley brother you missed, charlie. just thought you'd like to know. finally, something i dont understand and would greatly appreciate if you could explain is something ron said. he said, "Were going to miss you guys too, I can't wait for Hogwarts, I bet they never had ninja trained first years or a jumper wizard before." the 'jumper wizard' who was that a referance to? was it griffin or someone else? if it was griffin, i'm confused because i thought he wasn't going to hogwarts due to the fact that if the jumper story already happened then he would be too old to go i thought. that was all in terms of my questions and critiques. so now i would just like to say thank you for reading my babble. and i'd like to wish you good luck and no writer's block. good luck! p.s. please update asap! i'd love to read more of your fantastic story! :)
RIOSHO chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
HAHAHA DAVIDS SUX! LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEE WAT CHANGES IN HOGWARTS! OH YOU SHOULD HAVE A FEW PALADIN WIZARDS AND WITCHES MIXED IN TO ADD SOME GOOD FIGHTS! _
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
COOL HOPE TO SEE SOME H & D ASS WUPIN AND TAKIN NAMES CUZ HOWARTS GOT A LOT TO WORRY ABOUT! _ OH AND I LIKE THE DARK AND LIGHT THING ADDS A TWIST TO THE STORY!
RIOSHO chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
REALLY COOL I CONGRATS ON THE SNAKE AND PHEONIX IDEAS! I'M HOPING TO SEE WERE THIS GOES AND EXACTLY WHAT IS DUDLEY AND HARRY'S CHAKRA AFFINITIES! _
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
WELL THIS SEEMS INTERESTING SO I'LL KEEP READIN HOPE IT GETS GOOD! _
sharkboy84 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
did good,I like next chapter why don't you use the people from TWILIGHT.