Reviews for Snapshots
Eleneri chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
*happy sigh* This was just lovely...
LS chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
...Shepard you BITCH! He was just trying to help...
Come here, Kaidan, You need a hug *hugs*
Kaidan: "SEE! 'She' appreciates me. WHY CAN'T YOU?"
Me: "There there, it's okay, shhhhh, ive got you. I wont let Shepard hurt you. You want a cookie?
Kaidan:"...yes..."
OMhypothesis chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
AWWWW YEAH.

Ahem. I mean, I really like how you did Kaidan and Shepard in this. They feel very true to how I imagined them in game, and that's not something I can say about most people's version of Kaidan. Also OMG SUPER HOT.
Jade5233 chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
I loved the story. Thank you for writing it :)
Kenshin13 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Action and romance! This was an amazing story, I really loved the way you took moments from the game and made them your own. I think you did great with keeping all the characters in character and your way with dialog was a pleasure to read. I also really loved the way you wrote the emotion and romance between Kaidan and Shepard, it seemed very real and kept me very entertained. It was a true pleasure to read, thank you!
Jenna53 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for writing it.
Bdub chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Ugh! This was awesome! I just loved it :D

I'm so favoriting this

Nice job! Not many can bring in game dialogue and mash it with their own story successfully :)
stardust923 chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story, the tension between emotion and duty that you portrayed was completely in character for both of them (at least in my opinion). Looking forward to more!
aadarshinah chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
lovely
osnapitzbex chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
UH there better be a sequal to this story!
Yoly chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
aw I loved this ending so much I had to comment. It no longer in the closet. Definitly better then the games End game.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
wow. great stuff.

thanks for posting this.
Krissy Wonder chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
Aw! *rounds of aplause* I love the ending! Whoots for you!
ilmiopassato chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Great stuff. I thought this chapter was very well-written, and very sweet. Loved the story!
impsy chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Aww, I'm so sad it's over! That was a fabulous chapter though. Perfect way to end it. Your Shepard is so great - she's totally realistic, because you're right, there's no way she could really be emotionally detached when it came to Kaidan if he was on her crew.

I hope you're planning to do more fics! Your stories are always so great. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »