Reviews for I'm Yours
Syein chapter 1 . 1/4
I can't believe all the fluffs took up to over 20k words. For a moment there, I can't believe I read all of that. This story is just all about them, just Natsuki and Shizuru. I love it! Thank for sharing!
cabby2299 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This was an absolutely wonderful story. It was breathtaking and mouth watering. The emotions expressed were described so well. Thanks for writing this.
Qaths10 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
hehehe was great

I think that I apologize you for commenting once I finish your fic hehe, another question is that usually they put that natsuki is a Virgin but shizuru esntonces was or was not Virgin heheh

Best regards
MORE P chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I love it!33 It's very good, please, please, pleeeaase write more. I love ShizNat and the way you portrayed their love was beautiful! :D Splendid! ;D Moooore, Moooootttttoooo! 333 :3
ShizuruSoNaughty chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Great story, definitely HOT! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
ForTheLoveOfShiznat chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
One of the best Mai-Hime fics out there. You're a genius, loved all of your works, their master pieces. Please continue writing such wonderful stories. Thanks
jo-Kaon17 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
i like this kind of game you put in...you didnt make it rush just like the others but you make it playful which makes it seems enjoyable for them doing it...the way you use rope, i find it funny...:)
sephign chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
hahaha this is very endearing. Just to let you know, of all other shiznat fanfics I've read, most that managed to made me blushed/embarrassed are yours (with or without mature content), particularly this chapter. You always 'hit the spot' so to say. Oh my o/o
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Read this a few times already and until

Now I still find it super hot and sexy! Your writing is very good!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Awesome Story
Kajskk chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Both cute and obviously sexual story. You managed to write it in a way so it didn't feel blunt or boring. Witch I tend to think when people at times write sex scenes. Your constant description of what they thought, saw and felt probably did a lot for that. I kinda like how it was broken down. So not everything happened one and at the same time. First chapter for them to "connect", then second and third each concentrated a little more on one than the other character. It was a nice flow and it felt neither slow or rushed.

Over all a good piece of fanfiction *thumbs up*
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
My gosh! I super love your writing style! I know ive favorited you before already! Can i do it again! Kudos!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like it!
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Personally, I love Natsuki on top and Shizuru in bottom. Idk why, just like seeing the normally "dominant" one get "dominated" :p.

Great job on this!

Yurime27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Truly captures the essence that is ShizNat perfectly!

Once again LOVED LOVED this story!

I need to calm down a bit first my throat hurts from squealing uncontrollably like-a-little-girl!

Haha and the "labeling" in chapter 1 - .God!

Adorable! :D