Reviews for Reading People
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was so sweet. Just one thing though she never thought of him as a monster.
Wasiliwa Star chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is a wonderful rendition of Noriko's and Izark's romantic beginning. This has always been my favorite scene in the whole series because it is when Izark FINALLY confesses. I like all of the emotion you poured into the story and found it very enthralling.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
that is so cute! nice job
SilverNeira chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really love this scene! Good job!
minamishiho chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
aaah...*melting*

i really love the scene. i love how you describe it into words.
brit02 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Lovvveeedd it 3 though, Noriko never thought 'You're a monster! Stay away from me!'

Even though I think this is cute and adorable, I didn't get much of Izark here but more of Noriko...
Telula13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
beautiful writing, absolutely beautiful

I'm definitely going to check out some of your other stories :)
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
First From Far Away I've ever read (long-time reader of the manga, just now occurred to check the fanfics of it) and I'm really glad I found it. This was amazing. Just like the book, but hey, I did something like that to for Black Blood Brothers, so no biggie.

I liked how you portrayed Izark. :3

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
wow... you're amazing! i really do wish that there had been more scenes like this in the manga. i loved your portayal of the characters especially! please write more soon!
Someone chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Isn't this exactly what happened in teh manga? only reiterated.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Okay, that's just cute. My favorite scene in the whole series, in depth. THANK YOU!
Sakuras Heart Healer chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw I love this couple!
Book Thief chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love Kanata Kara! Izark's so cool!
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I really like all the detail. This is a very ingaging read. Just one thing: blankets don't flood.

Tamuse
startlaughing chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Amazing job done on this fic :)

- Good job!