Reviews for L and his Wii
mikkun chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Only problem is you keep using "kun" for misa even though that's an almost exclusively male honorific.
Rogen-chan chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
OMG it's a gangster! Maybe L can charm them with his immense cuteness!
Rogen-chan chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Ahaha, this is so cool. One time my dad was golfing, and he had the golf club attatchment on, and he swung and hit his coke. O.o It went EVERYWHERE. But it's just a funny story now. Back then, Mom made sure it wasn't funny... *shudder*
ATF-Pink chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
LOL! Wal-mart bashing! X'D lol, epic X3
amycakes chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
ahaha this story has cracked me up,

its the best l/light humor story ive read.

i love the part where lights ranting hahah

good work! (y)
RococoSpade chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
poor light just doesnt get a break. hehe, maybe all this is the real reason behind l's death XD
XEmixKageXKasumoX chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
HILARIOUS! keep up the good werk!
Memnoch Focking27 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
This is awesome! Continue! pls! _
mcvkaldsmvlajslfj chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
OMG I LOVE IT!

i think i scared my family with my insane laughing...

no seriously. theyre all liookn at me like im an idiot.

XP

really i do like it. the title made me crack up.

bravo!

-anonnimoose
rry chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Elebits sounded like some"'NitenDogs" but with elephants...

I LOVE IT! c'est great!
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
oh yay! more games for adorable little L! why hasnt L ran off yet... update soon!
tootsiepopgurl chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
ZOMG! L AND LIGHT ARE GONNA BE ATTACKED BY A GANGSTA, YO! ...i should never ever say that again.

this chapter was great. wii's rock...and now...**slips Trauma Center: Second Opinion, the greatest wii game ever into L's Walmart bag** heh heh...now L has FOUR GAMES!
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Wal-mart? I was expecting something random xD Now a gangster? xD Gosh this is getting so random, those two are going to have a hard time waking up when they finally get to sleep.
katiesquilts chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Ouch, that hurt. My grandma works at Walmart. Maybe if you didn't beat up so much on the employees, but everybody I've ever met at Walmart has been a nice person. I don't really care about the higher-ups.

I was kinda disappointed that this chapter didn't have any yaoiness in it (sigh), but it was a good chapter...i think...I'm like, half-asleep, so I might have to go back and re-read it.
Jigoku Hikari chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Wally world sells cocaine? O.o -rushes to Wal-Mart- Aww... L is utterly adorable. I absolutely love this chapter. -