Reviews for Baby D
Flufftastic17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
ok wow WRITE MORE DARNIT!NOW NOW NOW!
simplet77 chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
drama drama drama. why the hell did spence push taylor? why did taylor call madison? so many quesions and the only way that i will be truely satisfied is if you updata...right...now.
mutt009 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Oh hell no! wow, someone needs to whoop that ass! you;ve gotta continue this story. I wanna know all that is going to happen!
Wicked68 chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
No. That was real stupid on Taylor's part, I'm really disappointed in her. I mean, I get that she was mad, but that's her mother and they have been through everything together. For her to call Madison and leave...*shakes head*. This is why Ashley should have told Taylor about Aiden threatening to take Taylor, and I hope she is smart enough to not to tell Madison or anyone else the specifics of why she is upset.

I still don't understand how Aiden got all of Ashley's money, when she didn't cheat. And with Aiden having lots of money now, his child support would be a lot, enough for Ash and Taylor to live comfortable without barely having enough to keep a small apartment. That's the only thing that is unrealistic about this story to me. And it was wrong for Ashley to just leave Taylor at Aiden's, knowing she hates it over there, just so she could spend time with Spencer.

Update again soon.

Update again soon
krisana22 chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
Oh that bitch.
Kirky123 chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
great chapter please pms :)
taymm15 chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
so, I've come to decide that in the beginning of this story I really like Spencer but now not so much...at all really, don't get me wrong I love your story its just Spencer really doesn't sound great she reminds me more of Paula than anything, I also feel that Taylor has every right to feel that way she does, if put in her shoes I would feel the same way. I'm curious about Madison, I wonder what her deal is..?
Sexyluv07 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
O Spencer. So not the way to handle it. Y did she even result to the slightest bit of violence. Taboo. Great chapter. PMS
HIMYMSON91 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
wow. talk about drama!

i feel bad for Taylor yet at the same time... she has a bad attitude.

Of course i can't be mad at Spencer and Ashley, but they should at least try to get Taylor to understand.

wow so many harsh feelings going on. And Taylor should at least give Spencer a chance.. but wat can u do.

anywho.. great update! loved it! plz pms!
dttdemon chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
holy...i never in a million years think Spencer would ever do something like that, but wow...pms
booIczu chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Um ow that gotta hurt. It was a good chapter but whenever you read something that makes you sad you want to get to the happy part and the happy part makes you feel good and i hope that the happy part is coming because i really like this story and please update soon with a happy part even if it isnt "the" happy part so if you understood any of this please update soon. Thanks
madam-xt chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
wow. i would be pissed is i was spencer. i understand both points of view but i would be acting just like taylor. and ashley is going to blow a gasket because taylor went with madison
2bz2breading chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Taylor needs to stop acting like a spoiled brat and get over it already. I can't stand teenagers like Taylor.
03DC chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Oh damn...
spashley16 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
this stori is fukin awesome pms

oo and spencer is fukin evil too
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »