Reviews for Bases
DMarieLara chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
really cute story.

really good story too
Digimagic chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Beautiful wording! I adore this story. The feeling you put into it made it very enjoyable to read.
storys-r-art chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
dude. i love your wording of things, it was so cool kep writing kay.
yohanita21 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really loved ur story, so beautiful. U really capture the emotions of the troubled hanyou...I loved it, i've read a couple of good Miro-Inu stories, but yours takes the cake. It's amazing (top notch), i hope u add more chapters or write a sequel.
Ookami-jin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
What a beautiful story!
No No 22 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh...my...GAWD! I LOVE YOUR STORIE! It's so kawaii! Just for the record...this is my very first MiroInu! I've been a big fan of them for a while but I haven't read anything about them! I give you a 10 out of 10! XD I can't understand why you don't got many reviews... ( Oh well, at least you got me and a few others! D Imma go check out your other stories!

Loves. Later!

-No No 22
InuyashaLoverLeo4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was an awesome short-story, I loved it, it was so detailed and sweet, and you really created a well-rounded point of view on Inuyasha's part, wow, that was great, this was really written wonderfully, keep up the good work, because damn your good at it.

10 kudos! bravo, excellent. _

and I loved this part "It was then that, for a second, time seemed to stop and Inuyasha could finally stand again because his base was finally stabilized."

I love how you left the point of the title to the end. Wow. Your story was so good it gave me shivers. No joke.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
awee so kawaii. happy new year 2 u too!