Reviews for Still Grows the Lilac
Tracy chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Ten years later and I am still rereading this story. 3
Scorpion DOADA chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Beautifull Story... Both part one and two are mind blowing... Why on earth are you not continuing it... Please can't wait to see how you planned to end it...
CxC chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
I was so totally impressed, just finishing these books took me two nights of no sleep because I just couldn't stop! I fell in love with your style and the grace of how well you portrayed each character. This is now my favourite Zechs/Noin story, and I love that it has taken me since I watched the series at 9 to realise that Zechs and Noin together is 69... Wow... And now ending on that rather less than diplomatic note, thank you for writing this series. I loved every moment of readin and think that you should indeed own GW. Your grasp on the characters is jut to brilliant to go to waste!

Please feel free to contact me, I would love to thank you again more personally. .

Thank you again for the genius.
Fan from Buffalo NY chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Are you alright? Please don't be dead! Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

I read your stories years ago and this series has always been one of my all time favorite ZechsxNoin stories. Every six months or so, I come back and check to see if it has been updated. I understand if life has kept you away from writing. Isn't it ironic/sad that the last chapter was titled "Wait for me" and the readers are still waiting after all these years? Please come back and finish.
Just a fan chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
I have just finished reading both "The lilac Princess" and "Still grows the Lilac". This story is the best Zechs/Noin fanfic ever, but I noticed that the last time this story was updated, it was in 2003. I was wondering if you intend to continue this story or is this story discontinued?
timme chapter 16 . 1/18/2009
wow...this is years old, but an ending would be nice if you have it. i can't stand relena though; spoilt ignorant brat. still, well-written story.
plumcarp chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
AND I FORGET TO SAY

THERE LOYALTY AND DUTY AWLWAYS LAY WITH EACH OTHER. NOT OZ! AND NOT his excellency!Treize, your trick will never work out!
plumcarp chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
though i know that you are not continue, but still i want to express my appreciation. and i hope you are all right. come on ,it is just a fic, but you have to be all right!

and for chapter 9, my favorite part is about Noin's "checkmate" to Treize. Second time that our dear litte wild child defeated his excellency. And also will defeat his little trick. wanna split zechs and noin? NO WAY ! NEVER AND EVER! ZECHS AND NOIN FOREVER!

NO ONE can tear those two apart. including the egonistic Treize! and i do hate his new assignment to noin!
maritza chan chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
NO! Why you have not continued! WA that chap, especially the 6*9 scene was adorable! **

I need more!
maritza chan chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
He can belive that lie he tell himself, but Zechs never could tore apart Noin out of his mind XD...
maritza chan chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
AH How cute last part! *snif*

And I really enjoyed the part when they broke up on that party, but didnt like Paolo there
maritza chan chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
2 Comments

1- Love Lady Une taking care of Treize, althought I dont like aneke name

2- That romantic but drunk part of Zechs I LOVE IT! Dummy Noin for not take the chance XD
maritza chan chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
Poor Jonny!

But that Paolo... i think i hate him! no one should be with Noin if is not Zechs! Just keep reading XD
maritza chan chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Ouch! How dare him to do that to her! poor little Noin...
maritza chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ok, that episode of Une kindness was unexpected XD

I love it! Well lets how turns the rest of the story