Reviews for Not Gonna Get Us
Quickslice chapter 22 . 4/5
Wow. That was beautiful!

This piece was amazingly written that one cannot help but keep on reading once curiousity has been piqued and attention has been caught. From the first chapter to the last, the story never bore a reader, fillers included. The story never stray away from the original plot and characters are in character. The only thing I think I missed was that Yuzu and Karin didn't seemed to have any scene, or that Uryuu and Inoue (though I'm not a fan) died early that left me with the impression that the author didn't want to write Inoue much (because you're not a fan either).

This one goes to my favorites, a work of art, wonderfully written and well thought out plot. I also appreciate that this piece is complete, that is a bonus. Stories like this needs brain storming and I'm happy that you Leeta-san didn't gave up on it. I often mention or recommend stories I find amazing in my comments, I'd like to think of it as a way of advertising, I hope you wouldn't mind if I mention your stories in my future comments.

Oh, you should read 'Long Way Home...' by hunterofcomedy, that one is outstanding, I'm not into action stories since I have a hard time putting an image on a fight scenes but that one is awesome, just like your fight scenes.

Now I'm on to the sequel!
Quickslice chapter 19 . 4/5
Hands down to Hichigo Shirosaki, I love the bickerings between the three of them. Imagine how would Ichigo react when Hichigo and Zangetsu bicker inside his head, say, I don't know, while in the middle of the class?! I remember I once said in a comment in one of my favorite stories, that if Hichigo and Zangetsu played Pikachu in Ichigo's head that would annoy Ichigo very much. Imagine Shirosaki shouting 'Pikachu, I choose you!' while Zangetsu says 'Pika, Pika!'
Quickslice chapter 9 . 4/5
Seriously, I was refraining on typing a comment since chapter one because I want to finish reading this story so I could start on the sequel but I couldn't hold it off anymore.

Okay, so I hope I still remember the little observations I have since the beginning and type them all here in one long comment to get it out of my system once and for all.

I can't seem to get it why the Seireitei wants Ichigo and his family out of the system and declare his being a Vizard illegal, or the use of it. What I get confused of in many stories I read is that SS seemed to always disregard that Ichigo saved their asses from being pulvorized by Aizen's power and that they always turn to Ichigo whenever they were in trouble, yet they refused to acknowledge him as their own. It was the same thing in this piece, the story tells us that Ichigo with his powers is not welcome to the Seireitei. It was so frustrating for these captains and vice-captains to treat him as different especially the captain-genereal because they become ungrateful for Ichigo's help, they're all selfish. Ichigo is practicaly dead since the time Urahara severed his life chain to achieve Bankai. He is the same and one of them. His body is now actually a glorified human gigai and nothing else. He's dead, he is now a full time Shinigami so when would they realize it?

I hate Mayuri, in anime or in manga. He is one ugly and creepy monster that could scare children to be awake all night just to watch for themselves not be eaten by him alive. Why he was chosen as the next captain general I have no idea. Shouldn't it be Kyoraku instead? But since we are talking about Mayuri here, knowing him, he probably drugged Yamamoto and killed him slowly, influenced him in choosing Mayuri to be the heir. What disturbed me was why the captains let him? Why didn't they do something about it and stoped Mayuri early on? Haven't they learned their lesson well from Aizen's betrayal? They should have seen it coming, and now I think they were planning on coup d'etat using Ichgio and his family. Well I have this feeling the captains and vice-captains were just buying time to impeach Mayuri out of his current position, or kill him with Ichigo's help. But that, I have to find out in the next few more chapters.

Oh this is getting longer, I have to read more and save the comments for the next boxes to type in. But I have to say that you Leeta-san have a very good and well thought story here. I am enjoying it and very satisfied with every chapter. Now let me read more.
Quill Princess chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
You write fabulously! It makes a reader sit on the edge of his/her seat to see what is going to happen next. Same goes for me. And now I'm about to find out right...now.
Quill Princess chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Okay, IS Rukia alright? lol.

Nice to know Ichigo's got his fighting spirit back...though now Mayuri knows where he is.
Quill Princess chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Oh, my God...I wanted to cry after the first chapter. I was literally on the brink of tears...and this chapter didn't make it any easier on me. Such a sad story. I really do hope Ichigo and Rukia have a happy ending.

Mayuri's a sick bastard. Even though he's a shinigmai and on the good side on "Bleach", I've never liked him one bit. I like Kenpachi hundred times more than him. Mayuri gives me the creeps.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
I loved it i couldnt stop reading till i finished. Pls wright s squal
AnimeFreak134 chapter 22 . 12/8/2010
this has got to be one of the best Bleach stories i have evr read XDD

i love all of the suspense and how you chose to write your story this way! weird huh? the way you wrote it fits my exact kind of liking in a story!

ALTHOUGH it is the best IchiRuki stories i have ever read tht have rukia bein pregnant! keep writing!
lilica chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
amazing. I love ur story. Its so well written, flows beautifully and u kept everyone in character while the plot moved along. So much emotion and angst/drama u displayed wonderfully and u made the plot gripping considering that it could hv easily been boring! My all time favourite chapter is chapter 2...i think its the best chapter with the most gripping display of emotions that really spoke volumes and best written chapter imo. The rawness of their feelings and situation was displayed so well esp ichigo...i really felt his anger and pain along with rukia's. The one scene that was so gripping was where rukia suddenly noticed ichigo watching her, his eyes from under his hair and then gave her a smile and a small 2 finger wave. Its such a small scene but for me u really captured a moment between them that i saw was precious, as though they will always look out for eachother plus its such an ichigo thing to do! I also love rukias line "if they hurt you they hurt me" that was such a wow line! I could go on and on about how many wonderful scenes u wrote. For me the romance dimished a little as chapters went on but thats ok considering where the story was going i just wished u brought a bit back towards the end - cz the way u wrote their romance was beautiful, subdue and in character without going overboard such as the first few chapters and the shower scene. But anyway i loved it so well done!
sora12212 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love that song! This story is also awesome!
Tango Dancer chapter 18 . 9/17/2009
OMG! You're awfully mean! I...I... that's horrid, I just can't wait for the next chapter! That was such a good story, I read it all today between my classes! Please, update soon or I won't survive very long, lool! Keep on writing, that's AWESOME!
queen86 chapter 22 . 4/16/2009
I'm glad they're back together! Nice story

LOL i can only imagine the chaos happening now that grimmjaw joined the family
Revolation chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
awesome.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
Well I'm reviewing this one late but...

Excerlent work!

I like how you created a surprisingly belivable dark future for Ichigo and co with the guts to rake up a body count too.

Good choice of villian too.
Dutchman02 chapter 22 . 11/9/2008
wow good story! Liked the ending:

“What the fuck? You created a coward, how the fuck did that happen?”

One word: Epic