Reviews for Jeager& the Winchester Boys
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I'm trying to picture Sammy spinning on a swivel chair. I don't he would be able to with his height and all. But the visual image. Hilarious. Why can't the brothers get drunk like this on the show? They are usually so angsty when they're imbibing. I'd like a scene like that. And the last bit...most peaceful sleep the bros prolly had in a while. Dawwww!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Haha Sam as the drunk bait

Nice oneshot

I especially laughed at them waking up and realising they slept together, too good

Very good, I'm adding this to favs.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh, man...

*gasping from laughter*

I wanna party with these guys, seriously!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
When they're both drunk is cool...but the first part is the best when it's just Sam that's drunk. Lol..
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
lol i love drunk fics!
keekers15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
LMAO! omg, that was AWSOME!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ah, that was funny - but Yeager? Were you referring to J├Ągermeister?
Arid Tundra chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
When you say Yeager, do you mean J├Ągermeister? With a J?

Uh, think you mighta made a mistake there.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Haha! Hillarious, all of it... oh, such a good laugh. want more *puppy eyes*

Oh and yeager is evil. Personal experience 09
Little-Lola2616 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
haha! funneh! :D I loved their drunk banter and you got the characteristics perfect :) well done x
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
hahaha! hysterical. good premise. so fun.
naughty teacup chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
...

mfufufufufu! This was hilarious! I was laughing all the way through. Lawl, the Winchester boys are fun drunks.
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
lmao...i grinned like an idiot the whole way through! lol )
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
haha, that was good. We need an episode where both boys are drunk off their ass like this haha, it would be hilarious.
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Love the ending! Lol! I can totally see Sam and Dean drunk like that with Sam spinning around in a chair yelling. I'm laughing just thinking about it.