Reviews for No You Won't
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I can see Dean calling her to say that he got Sam back and that they're sorry. Jo's right that Dean would be hard to let go once you had him.
o chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Some quality writing here!

:D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is actually possible! *sigh*
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was a nice, but sad little story.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This pushes a lot of buttons for me. First off, I think it's terrible manners not to call the girl who recently offered to risk her life tracking down your brother. You should at least let her know you haven't gone into hypovolemic shock on the side of a road somewhere. "Hey, Jo, we're alive, 'sall good. Kthanxbye." Geez, Dean.

So thank you for fixing that for me.

But mostly, thank you for calling their relationship like it is. The line that really struck me in this respect is: "Jo doesn't know how to make this man part of her life without letting him become her life." Because Dean has always struck me as the sort of person who makes it hard to pay mind to anyone else in the room. He's so total and extreme in what he gives and how he cares that the middle ground with him is never gonna be enough. Just like you say.

And thanks for letting Jo Harvelle be grown up enough to give him the out and bow out gracefully.

Good stuff, oh sleeveless one. Sorry I got all distracted and ranty over it, but... what can I say? You make me think. :)
Lirazel chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow. There were so many perfect goosebump-inducing lines in this. You perfectly understand who Jo is and how she would react and Dean's reactions to her reactions. I love this fic.
p3karen chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Poor Jo it was kinda sad.I wish you would of made dean return her feelings. I love Dean/Jo
rusalka9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ah, awkward-ness. Poor Jo. Le sigh.

Good writing, though.
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very, very good job on this little piece, so much I kind of wish there was a way you could expand it a bit more! I was hesitant when I saw what it was about, because I don't like Jo much, and I don't like Jo/Dean AT ALL-but you really surprised me.

No one can blame the girl for having a crush on the irresistable Dean Winchester, but I'm glad you didn't have Dean return her feelings through a tender phone call. This felt REAL. It was awkward, it was uncomfortable, you could tell Jo wished he would say more but knew he wouldn't, and that Dean's one true love-and only love-was and always would be his little brother. Sam is all that matters to Dean.

Anyway, that's my little rant/rave/whatever it's called, great job again, I really enjoyed this!

Sierra
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i dont like Jo, but that was a good story :D