Reviews for Separated
Songsa chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was such a good read. Simply beautiful.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was brilliant! I loved it! Aww poor Baralai! But at least he's feeling good again!

I loved the style of writing! (It's probs just your normal style but still) Great stuff!
Mandy I Am chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
One of the things that bothered me about FFX-2, was when the girls defeated Vegnagun it was anti-climatic not to show Baralai’s relief. Although the story was all about Yuna finding Tidus and Lenne and Shuyin finally accepting their death, there was another group of people deeply affected by Shuyin. I kept wishing that they had focused a bit more on the Crimson Squad and the aftermath of Shuyin/Vegnagun surrounding Nooj and Baralai. Heh.

Anyway, I enjoyed this ficlet a lot. Baralai is one of my favorite characters and I always enjoy stories of him, especially the ones that reveal what could be inside his head. He is a conflicted character many of the times; it seems as if he doesn’t know whom he is and what he really feels. It takes a drastic life changing moment to open his mind, eyes, and heart for him to figure it all out. I believe that if Yuna wasn’t so in love with Tidus and had not been searching for him, she would have given Baralai a chance. I have an open mind on pairings and don’t feel the characters should be exclusive to one person, as most people tend to do. Baralai and Yuna work out very well together.
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
[Lai and Paine. Forever. (just so you know where I stand.) ]

Nonetheless, this was great. Baralaishuyin... not knowing when one ends and the other begins. Nice. I liked the "angstyness" that Baralai goes through, very... believebly in-character for him.