Reviews for Wodwo
Aleviel chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
As with your other works, I am hopelessly drawn in by this story. Is it finished? I notice it hasn't been updated in a while. I know you have a lot of works in progress. Will this one be updated? I would like to know if you plan to continue this story, or if it's finished. Your writing is beautiful. I feel like I can't leave reviews elegant enough to do it justice.
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
...I'm confused as to what's going on, but curious all the same... hope you continue this.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I read both chapters at twisting the hellmouth. that said. this is really really good. very diffrent from a lot of the Buffy/lotrs crossovers you see. The plot is great and the flow is prefect. you have really managed to suck in your reader, yet there is a large amount of mystery to the fic and the direction you plan on taking. This is money. hats off.
Roxie156 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
A great start to a new fic. As ever I love this as I do all your stories but please don't forget about the Water series and the Buffy/Faramir epic. Pretty Please!
Riana1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Amazing. Buffy has a war leader and leading troops into battle. It mays me want to scream with delight.

I can't wait till Theodred actually meets up with her. The Woses did aid the Rohirrm during the Ring War.
jpdt19 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Forgive me Rali but is this linked with your other LOTR stories in anyway or is it a stand alone?
Emerald Cloud chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Whaa! *Excited* More, MORE! *Even more excited* I hope you update, update very soon!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
And the tales continue on... Can i tell you how much I absolutely *LOVE* the tales you weave and breath life into the worlds of LOTR and BTVS... how buffy would be able to live and thrive in the world of LOTR.. your talent is incredible! i am ALWAYS excited when i get an email via or TTH that you have updated or created a new story... but it looks like this story is getting deeper! What is theodred trying to remeber? the proof of buffy being there! i am looking forward to new chapters of this and any new offerings you provide!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
You atonish me with the breath of your sight. Buffy in the Dunlendings... delicious.
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Superb!

Absolutely Superb
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
this was so filled with texture, the aftermarth of batle - the smells, the mud. The exhustion just fills the inbetween - you captured perfectly the emotions of the charcters. great work.