Reviews for Passing Notes

Sailor Wolf4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nice. Tee, Hee.
Marcus Rey chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
LOL Nice!

I love that tactic when people in school used to pass notes around. (Of course before cell phones came into play.)

I used that tactic a couple of times when i was caught... untill my teacher learned from me and place me near his desk... long storry short he grabbed it before i could eat it and ambaressed me so many times...

Anyway. I love this simple storry idea and it's refresshing.

I hope you make a Naruto/Sailor moon multy chapter storry because this was so simple yet good.

Instant fav. 10/10
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Funny x]

Me likes it.
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is funny
Sesshy's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Well, I am happy to see another Naruto/SM crossover, however, I was hoping for the kakashi/Sere pairing but hey this was just so adorable. ::_:: so cute. Well I hope the next one is the Kakashi/Usa one if you do plan on writing one.
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Funny & cute. Thanks and good job.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
roflmao

that was too cute!
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
HAHAHAHA YES! EAT-THE-PAPER TACTIC!

omg i love that strategy. works every time. not like i've tried, but uh. y'know. HAHAHAHAHA.

it usually takes a lot for me to like complete AU naruto, but this had me on the first paragraph. the simplistic stlye of writing and the way the characters are so -them- is just.. gah love. HAHAHAHAHA and that eat-the-paper tactic sold me.

it's so cute puahahaha makes me actually consider narutoxusagi.

:D
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hee hee, that was funny! Good job!
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I rarely venture into the Usagi based fics solely because I usually disappoint myself, but this one I couldn't resist. I'm glad that I didn't.

Something so simplistic such as this is so refreshing and wonderful to read! It's away from the long and in-depth 'Mary Sue' Usagi centered stories and it's so nice to read even this small and precious one-shot just to prove to me that there really IS hope left in this day and age that not every writer will soil this wonderful character.

It's hard to find a good Usagi-centered Sm/Naruto story these days that I find worth reading and this one was definitely worth my time. An instant fav.
XxLethalSirenxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was cute. I realy liked it, even though I'm not a big Usagi and Naruto fan. But you made it work! I could really see everything happening the way you described it...especially Shikamaru being to lazy wake up and Naurto eating the note so he wouldn't have to read it. Very nice.
Purr chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It's about time that you post it here! It's a really well written piece and so cute too. I'm still amazed at how you can express so much in so little words. Thank you again for the wonderful gift. It certainly deserves more attention _
Moony92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
this is too cute. The ending made me smile because, although it was completely unexpecting, it was still very much in-character with Naruto. I always enjoy reading your oneshots, their better than the chaptered fics I read around here. -_- Lol.
moon-bunny735 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
*laughs like a lunatic* This was so adorable! Omg...you should really continue it. Like show the date next. Aww But it's over. So it's fine. It was short but absolutely sweet. I'm still squee-ing in my head...I'll read it just once more before I leave! XDv