Reviews for Mysterious lover
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Funny thing is, this was probably written before the reveal of the truth of the Massacre. Frankly, I can see Itachi turning out like this if wasn't a shinobi, and didn't kill his family.

Which means you actually made him in-character without even knowing in advance about Kishimotroll's reveals. AWESOME.

Anyhoo, I love this fic. I just discovered this last year or so, but I always came back since then to read about this. It's just so refreshing to see something not dramangsty, nothing dealing about village politics and alliances and deep morals. Even the complications in AUs - jealous other guys, etc. - aren't here; this was just two lonely people coming to terms, finding trust and faith to the next step in their lives.

Yes, it's rather simple, but after combing through the dramangsty and super fluffy fics, it just felt nice to see a fic nicely balanced.

From the plot to the main characters - they were all enjoyable. Sakura was a strong and determined woman; I think that she's someone she could have been if Kishimotroll had taken time to develop her well. Itachi is mysterious as he was in canon (it would be nice to see a one-shot about his thoughts, though), but very believable. He could show his kindness and gentleness if he had a more happy childhood (like Fancy Footwork's Itachi), but your Itachi is still believable.

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed this story. I hope that you come back and write moar for the fandom.

Thanks for writing,

p.s. Did you change your username? Sone of the author notes suggest a different username, you see.
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Love this story !
selene344 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Sock him the face. .
selene344 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Initial reaction is Wtf. But we will see. :)
karinaOswag chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
I love this AU and I love that itachi and Sakura had a wonderful relationship before they actually meet each other
As always, amazing!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
A very unique story. Very easy to read and enjoy. Great job on th lemons. ;)

tfwolf chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
awesome story!
Takashima Konan chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
GEEEEZZZZ! Itachi I hate you! GAWD! Im about to burst out right now assuming that I was
Takashima Konan chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well...this story reminds me of Dengeki Daisy...weeeeee!

bbbbbut...I like the story :D
always-kh chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
interesting story i like how her plan just ended up making things more complicated and worse by forcing him into something he wasn't ready for.
always-kh chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
i must admit i do really like the idea behind this story. It's interesting and i love the supernatural aspect. though it is weird or well at least it seems weird for a guy to be that concerned about a girl. i mean he was still a boy and she was still just a little girl for quite a while so for him to take that much of an active role in her life is... well cute but hard to imagine anyone actually doing. But then again it is itachi... we all know he goes wayyyy overboard. lol.
Tokyo's Child chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
This kinda reminds me of degeki daisy... this is a really good story, i love it!
Shinjuuki chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Thx u for this story the idea of it is very original and i enjoyed every chapter :D
Shinjuuki chapter 13 . 6/28/2011