Reviews for Mysterious lover
he. Cute.
Just Kiga chapter 12 . 5/30
Love.
Just Kiga chapter 11 . 5/30
Hehe. Well, at least he went public.
Just Kiga chapter 10 . 5/30
Mmm. I hope Sakura can convince Itachi.
Just Kiga chapter 8 . 5/30
Well. That was unexpected.
Just Kiga chapter 7 . 5/30
Yes. I'm glad Sakura it's fighting him.
Just Kiga chapter 6 . 5/30
Well then.
Just Kiga chapter 5 . 5/30
Oh. Hmmm. And how will Itachi react?
Just Kiga chapter 3 . 5/30
Aww. I love it. BUT I'm nervous about them meeting.
Just Kiga chapter 2 . 5/30
I really like this concept and your writing.
DRIisskipbeatlover chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Dear author, OMG you rock girl! I just discovered this storywell not today yesterday at 1:00am and I didn't sleep because you know it was addicting) and I have to say at first I was like what!? she can hear itachi's voice wth!? "oh I hope this isn't a ghost story blah blah" but then I kept reading and I'm just.. GHA! the feels! Your story is unique and worded well and the characters are on point and I'm just in love! if you're reading this I would like to request a sequel or what I really want is a multi chapter story from itachi's point of view. pls pls consider it! I don't know if you're gonna read this but I don't know how to send a message to youit would make my day if you wrote one( cuz you know I'm gonna read it in one daywithout food or sleep) peace!
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Funny thing is, this was probably written before the reveal of the truth of the Massacre. Frankly, I can see Itachi turning out like this if wasn't a shinobi, and didn't kill his family.

Which means you actually made him in-character without even knowing in advance about Kishimotroll's reveals. AWESOME.

Anyhoo, I love this fic. I just discovered this last year or so, but I always came back since then to read about this. It's just so refreshing to see something not dramangsty, nothing dealing about village politics and alliances and deep morals. Even the complications in AUs - jealous other guys, etc. - aren't here; this was just two lonely people coming to terms, finding trust and faith to the next step in their lives.

Yes, it's rather simple, but after combing through the dramangsty and super fluffy fics, it just felt nice to see a fic nicely balanced.

From the plot to the main characters - they were all enjoyable. Sakura was a strong and determined woman; I think that she's someone she could have been if Kishimotroll had taken time to develop her well. Itachi is mysterious as he was in canon (it would be nice to see a one-shot about his thoughts, though), but very believable. He could show his kindness and gentleness if he had a more happy childhood (like Fancy Footwork's Itachi), but your Itachi is still believable.

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed this story. I hope that you come back and write moar for the fandom.

Thanks for writing,
Lost-chan

p.s. Did you change your username? Sone of the author notes suggest a different username, you see.
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Love this story !
selene344 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Sock him the face. .
XD
selene344 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Initial reaction is Wtf. But we will see. :)