Reviews for One Of Those Days
Zarannya chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I can sooooo see this happening for the Restoration crew. All that's missing is for Cloud to ask "Where's the rum gone"... or bourbon...or whatever.
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very many lols :)

Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
FicletMistress chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
"Leon opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, but, at that moment, a hoard of ballet-hippopotamuses, ostriches, elephants, alligators wearing capes, satyrs with little instruments, multi-coloured centaurs, pegasus's of assorted colours and sizes, fairies, and God knows what the hell else barreled around the corner Sora just did, and exploded into the square.

Leon's eyebrows disappeared under his hair and he gaped in shock, while Cloud hummed 'itsy-witsy spider'."

You see this? This is what we call fine art. No, really.

I quoted that line immediately upon finding it to people. I believe I have fallen in love with your story. May plot never exist if this sort of writing is the result. Crack at its finest.

I love you. Now let's give poor Leon a drink.
000040 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That... Was Oh, Sora. -sigh- And yes, I deffinitly spotted the Leon/Cloud. and I liked it very much :3
Trekiael chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that's good crack XD. fantasia *snort* never would have expected to see THEM in a ff XD. Stitch, it's good to see him XD. Drunk Cloud is fun in an un-funny boring way, funny only because he's not reacting from all the craziness XD. The part with the bottle explaining all made me laugh. and the end in Tron's world, and the reason being classical music sucking, hilarious.
Vellacora chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
XD this was so funny Gasp i love classical music why Sora WHY!

-Wuv the Playfulness*
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I don't think I have read anything which has described a heartless as a "bunny on crystal meth". Nope, you are the first. But by God are you right! Only a few sentences in and I'm laughing on the floor. You do realise I'll only see bunny's from now on in the game, right?

And you know what else made me laugh, the image of Leon, Mr Giganto, bending down to shake little Stitch's hand.

The idea of all the characters from Fantasia ploughing past Leon and Cloud was crazy. I don't know how you came up with it, but I did like the explanation at the end, albeit very quick. I was about to say poor Sora, but he probably deserved. So I'll go with sympathizing with poor Leon and...comfort...him...
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
this. is. AWESOME. i could picture it all perfectly, too XD
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
poor Sora! lol... "He said classical music sucks." OMG! but that's a nice moment between Cloud and Leon.
carmade chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
-falls to floor laughing- omg that was funny!
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
*dies of laughter*

*is revived*

A day in the life of Cloud Strife and Squall leonhart?

Fantasia..ha..thats an interesting world...and a drunk Cloud! There is nothing better than that! I thought he'd get all pissed off when the shot glasses fell down, but again, like everything in this story, it was met with I loved Leon in this. Especially his interactions with Cloud. It seemed like he was used to seeing Cloud drunk. Hah, if thats true, then he must be very aquainted with hangover Cloud. 0_o Does that mean Cloud is an alcoholic? *the scene from 'School of rock' plays in head* teehee.

But I must point out my favorite part in this.

"Strife," Leon started after he had gathered up all the glasses, still sitting in front of the blonde, staring in front of himself. "Did the natural inhabitance of Fantasia just stampede through here screaming curses at Sora?"

A nearly-empty bottle of bourbon descended in front of Leon's face and wiggled a bit in the air.

"Oh, right," the brunette sighed, "you're intoxicated. You could easily be hallucinating. Your answer means nothing."

LOL. Hes so..casual about it. Its hysterical. This story is going on my favs, lol.

P.S And yay! Another story involving Leon and Stitch! For some reason, I like stories like that.
Kawabunga chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Haha! I loved the part with Cloud squinting into the bourbon bottle! *Laughs* What a nice little ficcie to wake up too! XD