Reviews for Five Things Ariana Dumbledore Never Got To Say
vifetoile89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is a beautiful, delicately crafted fic. I really like your characterization of Ariana - she reminds me a bit of River Tam, from 'Firefly,' vulnerability and childlike innocence mingled with anger, ready to lash out. I also appreciate the characterizations, too, that you've given to her brothers, which fit in so well with what we know of them in canon. And the sweet moment with Gellert... aw...

You made a very strong choice, in framing the story around Ariana's hindrances, the things she couldn't say, share, or understand. I think it does well towards illuminating the hindrances in her life, which caused her and those around her so much grief.
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Sweet story. It's interesting how you began it with 'hate' and end it with 'love'
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i love this :) this is such a sweet story! :D

LilyxJames4ever
nevillesdashizz chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is so sweet! I love it.
Anya the Purple chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*sniffle* I'm no good at reviews... but this was awesome.
Skypaw chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I liked the rhythm of the story. It had good balance of details and action and was fast paced enough to be entertaining. I didn't have a strong urge to skip paragraphs which is a very good sign. I enjoyed the perspective, even if seeing things through Ariana's eyes makes it hard to discern the motives of Al, Able and Gellert.
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Interesting. I never really remembered Ariana and forgot what happened to her (thank you Lexicon for having every little thing about Harry Potter), but I must say it was a really good story.

Um, just pointing out your numbers, I think you meant (iv) for the fourth one and (v) for the fifth. You put (i) for the fourth and (iv) for the fifth. Am I making sense? Just pointing that out.

Overall, interesting story (gawd, I said interesting three times)...
Preseas88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Awe, this is absolutely precious!

I truly enjoyed it.

I would have liked to see her personality battle between sanity and insanity, but what you did was very good and I felt all warm inside. Kudos!

Have fun and Get crazy!

-Preseas88
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww! I LOVED it! The beginning was so sad, but SO great! the first one was really beautiful, and I'm glad that by the end she says she loves Al. And 2 was SO sad! 4 was really sweet, as was 5. Aww...three was so family-ish! Great job!
emuroo chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is really sweet. I feel so sorry for her!
Morning. xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
'I love you, Al. I love you, Abe.'

Aww, this is so awesome! I'm jsut a little disappointed that she speaks so... oddly? I thought it was only her magic that was disabled?
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
this is really sweet
kirsty chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
after reading that thing on your profile saying how you try to review every fic you read, i felt strangely guilty... so here goes. i hope you don't mind negative critisism terribly- i just critisized another one of your fics, so i hope i'm not crushing you, or anything. I think Ariana came off as a little too airy and dumb, here. that's just my opinion, though. but i thought the part where she goes to see her mother's grave was very nice- it was simple and sad yet very beautiful. i thought that it was very well written.
Elava chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I really liked this story. It's so sweet and, I actually think that those characters could have behaved this way.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
So cute! I'm totally loving this. The last line just about killed me. And the necklace was a nice touch. very nice story