Reviews for Finding the Sun Again
Iamdahn chapter 7 . 4/24
This is an amazing story and it's a shame you don't get the recognition you deserve.

Eagerly anticipating more, no matter how long
Ziltoid chapter 7 . 3/10
Very good story! Your writing is excellent, and the plots... damn, it is a shame the story ended there. Probably Orochimaru who acts like the shadowy man, but I'd love it if it turned out to be Sasuke. Taking vengeance on him would surely be good for Naruto. Although he's not the real criminal in this case. Then again, this story exactly points out why NaruSaku wouldn't work. Naruto would just be a silver medal to her. A inferior replacement to the man she's truly obsessed with.

Hopefully you'll return to continue this story one day. It deserves to be continued!
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 7 . 3/8
This is a great story, real characters and a mysterious plot with a perspective of some of the antagonists but not enough to ruin the mystery.
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?!
pantera864 chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I love this story especially the bond that Naruto and Hanabi gained plus the growing feelings they have for each other and how Hanabi is helping Naruto to get past the feelings he had for Sakura and how he is opening up to his friends and Tsunade again not to mention the interesting setup of the enemies that Naruto will soon have to face not to many Naruto stories have such twisted setups since of them are usually simple romance but not enough evil plots or battles to make it seem like a true Naruto universe story line
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Really loved this fic.. Hopefully you'll update when you feel like it
Demonic Insanity chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I think this is one of my favorite NarutoxHanabi fanfics out there. I really wish you'd upload another chapter.
Elfangor13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
So far I really like your story. I hope that you won't take too long of a break before updating. Unlike many authors you seem to have an original and interesting plot. Anyway, good luck with your life and future writing. Look forward to the next chapter!
DrkAsn chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Just found this story!

It is wonderful. Especially the slow build up between Naruto and Hanabi.
Hopefully this story isn't dead!
Blank Paper chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Interisting, i'm like it, update soon
conquer908 chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Good story, needs more updates but nice unique storyline.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
seems like hanabi looks better in the orange monster then naruto does
ExplosiveSex chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Woah, did you just imply that Choji is stronger than Tsuande? What's so different from this Choji than canon Choji? Does this Choji have a bloodline? What makes this Tsunade so different from canon Tsunade? Is she crippled or weaker due to old age? You haven't made any mention towards those points so how is this Choji stronger than Tsunade even though in canon they are NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE. Just because Choji is a close friend to the main character in your story (Naruto) don't overpower him for no reason at all. And his legs are twice the diameter of Hanabi's waist? While I don't know exactly how much Hanabi's waist is, that is pretty fucking creepy. Do you know how disgusting that sounds? A normal 18 year old woman's waist is around 30 inches, that's SIXTY INCHES for a freaking leg. I don't know how in the hell Choji managed to get six pack abs with a waist of nearly 3-4x larger than a woman's waist. It's physically IMPOSSIBLE. Shinobi with chakra or not. Jutsu or not.
Inuyonas chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Update asap. Like...now
jwbones2000 chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
This is a great, unique story so far. I hope you keep updating regularly.
Sentinel07 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
This is really good. I'd like to see more.