Reviews for A Sinner's Death
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
THIS is how Jacob should have reacted to Bella being turned. Diusgust, hate, loathing.
Nicely done and it rings true. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Even though it was a little short. This is well done. I always felt that if that fat mormon had kept her characters straight this is how Jake and the pack would hav reacted to Bella becoming a sparkler. No acting like its no big deal after the treaty terms stated clearly that the Cullens were not to change any humans. Not acting like its perfectly normal for a young girl to throw her life away to become a monster. And certainly not treating Bella the same as when she was human that all of Bellas choices would have no consequences. The only thing I see thats a bit much is I doubt they would kill for mearly touching the boundary line. Other than that a well done one-shot.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
A great story, Very well written.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
...Is it bad That I love this beyond words? I love how you keept the hate between Vampires and WOlves and made it stronger that 'love' between Jacob and Bella. It also makes it more truthful and Keeps with canon ideas.

Vampires and Wolves hate and repel eachother.

Thank you for writing this.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh wow.

Ouch.

That's quite a contrast to the light-hearted relationship portrayed in your other Bella-Jacob story, no?
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Happy endings don't exist. And thank you for acknowledging this. ;) Short one shot, but nevertheless completely powerful. Especially that last line, it gave me chills. Great angst, and great portrayal of emotion.
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
NO! they are supposed to end up together! ah well, beggars can't be choosers... i like it though even though it is slightly depressing... XDpeaceV
Leria chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, I don't know what to say...

Poor Bella & Jacob, I wish it could have had a happier ending :(
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh - I enjoyed that. It was dark and all, but it was very well written. Bravo!
dooger bomb chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i hated this.

your fucking retarded.
Daintress chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ouch. Well written, but painful to read.