Reviews for The Company of the Worthless
Xenogod chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Amazing chapter mate hopefully the next one will be out soon please
Xenogod chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Holy shit. You didn't do good at all you literally did god damn amazing describing 8 gates good Job mate
Xenogod chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
By the way absolutely love your bleach and naruto stories so far its really amazing
sunnykhangembam chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
nice fics . I like the naruto giving up his dream of becoming hokage for hinata that part is great
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
please update soon i hope its not finished cause that would be a massive cliffhanger
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Yeah andere I am done. A rape and Lemon in one chapter with little focus on healing is even too much to handle for my suspension of disbelief.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Mid review. You never make Naruto standstill at the fact that Hinata must have looked broken or different after her "attack" (for spoilers sake). And I find insulting that you would compare Narutos loneliness to the physical and mental trauma she must be ging through. For me that is in no means a commentaar denominator for hij tot underrstand her at that moment.
SilentSambo88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Idk if you'll respond to this review since the fic is discontinued, but since you are still present here, I guess it won't hurt to try...

This first of eight chapters in this lemon fest... The pacing is, in a word, awkward. On the one hand, it feels alright, given what you intended, but on the other, I feel like you rushed it immensely. It should have taken at least five chapters of this length, probably a lot more, before the end of this chapter happened. It bounced around almost as much as the penultimate chapter in the now concluded manga, and that's not a good thing. From this alone, I see why you discontinued the story, though I would not be opposed to a rewrite that extends the length to add in much-needed development on the Hurt/Comfort end.

However, I do believe that the Eight Pleasure Gates are pretty much the ultimate fanon ero-jutsu, at least from what I've read. I tend to shy away from most smut fics and adamantly refuse to read most fics where Naruto isn't paired with his canon wife Hinata, so my knowledge of fanon ero-jutsu is VERY limited, so it's easily possible someone else topped this. Still, it was a creative idea, for as long as it lasted.
insane chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Wow, ninjas are crazy sex addicts. The writing is very good, but dam this story feels like a p**no.
dislikefirstchap chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
There was no need for hinata to get rape(made me very angry) naruto just got over all the bad things to easyly(emotions feel dry) all in all seems like a very sex center story(sadistic perverted story) there was no need for the set up plot of hinata getting rape for hinata and naruto to reach the ppont there at. Dissapointing story so far. There was no need for a raping at all. Seems stupid at best.
llazo4108822 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
I love this fanfic make more chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
well I like it hope a new chapter to be out soon
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Very hot chapter! Your writing is very clear and just pulls the reader along. Great job with Hinata and Naruto...they seem in character...especially from what they have been through together now.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Gosh!...this was a knock out beginning. You covered sooo much here an in this long chapter...went from heartache to bliss and then repeated those emotional cycles again...Caike, this is a great story even in the first chapter. I love the character depiction and the plot.
Thebrotherofmany chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
First of all, I too like big breasts. And btw, I was reading this, totally forgetting about the guy, then that last part. My heart quickened, my eyes widened. Woah.